• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The "how many season tickets have we sold?" thread.

finetime

I just saw on SSN that Naaarwich have sold 18000 season tickets for next season. Crikey!

Damn just seen that other thread...
They were sold on the proviso they would stay up. If Norwich were relegated the fans were allowed to return their season tickets and apparently 7,000 have done!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
They were sold on the proviso they would stay up. If Norwich were relegated the fans were allowed to return their season tickets and apparently 7,000 have done!
Awesome! hahahaha

Boyo

According to this link: http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1680402/ShowPost.aspx only 117 have cancelled.

Rich Grecian

I think we have sold about 1400 and should get about 2000 plus.

Mr Bridger

Master Bridger and myself have now joined the masses,now £550 light but worth it. Also was told at the club sales are up to about 1700. I think interest will go up again once people see the official fixtures.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
A fair few have been sold for the Flybe...I sit in block K,which had about 10 season ticket holders last season..I saw the seating plan last week & there are about 40 in that area now,(not the most popular part of the stand either)....So i would imagine the centre sections must have been very popular,for first time season ticket holders.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
How many season tickets sold??

I went in a couple of weeks back to get mine and said they had sold 1600ish and seemed positive about the chances of breaking the 2,000 mark which for us would be awesome.
Has anyone been in more recently as im curious and more we sell the better etr

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Search facility is working........

threads merged

Lister

Piece in today's echo saying 1801 ST's sold which, when added to the (nearly) 200 corporate season tickets means we are pretty much through the 2000 barrier :)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Piece in today's echo saying 1801 ST's sold which, when added to the (nearly) 200 corporate season tickets means we are pretty much through the 2000 barrier :)
Feckin' phenomenal [y]