• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Harley can f*ck off thread.

ecfcnath

something is definatly wrong, as Tis said we did not play as a team and if Harley is the reason he needs to be big enough to drop him until his attitudes right or until he goes. Would be a shame to end his time at the club like that. Come on ginger get your finger out your ar&e and play some football !

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
There is no way in a million years if I had turned up for work and put in a shift like that I wouild got away with it, so why should he?

Embrassing. We are nowhere near good enough to have luxury players who can't put their foot in yet we have him and Noble.

Cravat 2

Harley struggled last night, rather than showed lack of effort, in my opinion.

You could see he was frustrated as there was never anything on when he got the ball. No one seemed to want it and no one was making space. It was painful to watch. He was left to twist and turn trying to make something from nothing.

The whole pitiful display was captured perfectly in the second half. Sercs went on a great run up the pitch, didn't shoot when it opened up for him, instead playing it to the left where Harley, Cureton and someone else (couldn't see who) were all stood on top of each other, got into each others way and we lost the ball and momentum. It was painful to watch.

We lacked any sort of width or outlet.

Blaming it all on Harley is just the lazy option and wrong.

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

Harley struggled last night, rather than showed lack of effort, in my opinion.

You could see he was frustrated as there was never anything on when he got the ball. No one seemed to want it and no one was making space. It was painful to watch. He was left to twist and turn trying to make something from nothing.

The whole pitiful display was captured perfectly in the second half. Sercs went on a great run up the pitch, didn't shoot when it opened up for him, instead playing it to the left where Harley, Cureton and someone else (couldn't see who) were all stood on top of each other, got into each others way and we lost the ball and momentum. It was painful to watch.

We lacked any sort of width or outlet.

Blaming it all on Harley is just the lazy option and wrong.

Shut up Cravvy. There was no effort from him, he ambled around aimlessly not giving a flying f*ck. He dwells on the ball for 10 mins before losing it and doesn't bother to win it back.

I am not blaming the whole thing on him, I am blaming it all on Tis. However Harley needs to get out now before life becomes very uncomfortable for him here.

Cravat 2

Shut up Cravvy. There was no effort from him, he ambled around aimlessly not giving a flying f*ck. He dwells on the ball for 10 mins before losing it and doesn't bother to win it back.

I am not blaming the whole thing on him, I am blaming it all on Tis. However Harley needs to get out now before life becomes very uncomfortable for him here.
That's just nonsense, Jay. Harley has always been that player. It's nothing new! Throughout his time with us people have accused him of not caring, not being interested, not tackling back, not doing this and not doing that.

Personally, I'd have taken Noble or Sercs off and kept Dunne on.

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

That's just nonsense, Jay. Harley has always been that player. It's nothing new! Throughout his time with us people have accused him of not caring, not being interested, not tackling back, not doing this and not doing that.

Personally, I'd have taken Noble or Sercs off and kept Dunne on.
No not anymore. I know damn well that Harley isn't a Dunne type player but he has never looked this dis-interested. Befor ehe would do very little but he would move around trying to get space and then play the first time balls etc. Last night he didn't move to find space and when he got it it was like he thought "Ah well I might as well try and go for a good solo goal for them to remember me by".

Terrible and a complete lack of professionalism.

Cravat 2

No not anymore. I know damn well that Harley isn't a Dunne type player but he has never looked this dis-interested. Befor ehe would do very little but he would move around trying to get space and then play the first time balls etc. Last night he didn't move to find space and when he got it it was like he thought "Ah well I might as well try and go for a good solo goal for them to remember me by".

Terrible and a complete lack of professionalism.
Because there was no space and no one making runs! As a team we were running into each other and chasing the ball. It was a terrible display. The only outlet in the second half was Duffy on the left and he couldn't do anything with the ball. Awful.

Grecian_Jay

Because there was no space and no one making runs! As a team we were running into each other and chasing the ball. It was a terrible display. The only outlet in the second half was Duffy on the left and he couldn't do anything with the ball. Awful.
There was plenty of space, Brentford were playing a wide 4-4-2 I believe so him and Noble should have plenty of room to do their thing. Unfortunately neither of them wanted to.

I bet Swansea fans are gutted after watching last night.

ecfc01

Harley is our playmaker, If anything he prefers it when there isnt a pass so he can go for glory and run, but lets face it thats when he wants to play,

Harley gets to comfortable, Time we sent that SheepShagger over the bridge and forgot about him,

Swansea probably thought what the feck have we brought

Cravat 2

I doubt it, seeming as they haven't bought him! ;)