• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Harley can f*ck off thread.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
As for Sercombe, well, he had at least one terrific run across the length of the pitch ...
So what ?

As is often the case Sercombe was merely a passenger, he would get bullied off of the ball in an under 12's game.

At times you need a little more than technical ability, he needs to get in the gym along with a number of our other players.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I'm not going to disagree with you, WMM. As I'm at pains to point out I don't have the footballing nous of my peers. However, when some footballing intellectual states firmly that 'Sercombe has been sh*t for ever' [or words to that eloquence] then it's fair to point out he had at least one brilliant run virtually from one end to the other. Had that resulted in something then it would have spun the game on it's head. Just my humble view ... :)

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
id give noble 1 more chance but harley and jones can go!
Noble is a waste of f*cking space, rather have Harley on the pitch. Nobes is a primaf*cking donna and can do one,

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Shabba, clearly it's been an emotional night for you! I'm still happy to be patient with our 'prima f*cking donna' ... :)

foxy jim

Sercombe runs and runs and runs. and thats about it. How the hell are chelsea interested in him ? Do they need a fit tea boy ?

Last edited:

ECFC Music

I totally fail to understand the in's and out's of Harleys situation, but I certainly dont buy into the suggestion by somebody that while he is now a Swansea player, he wanted to stay with us "to see the job out". If he wanted to stay with us, the only logical reason would be to retain match fitness as much as he can before his move. I think its ridiculous of Tisdale to expect any loyalty from Harley, and that Harley is going to put in a 100% effort. He's a Swansea player now, and he should have been made to go there; not kept here on loan. The circumstances under which Harley appears to be playing for us are the most unusual that I think I've ever seen. Swansea must think we're a bunch of mugs as well for entering into it, since they're getting Harley for nothing!

So basically you're questioning Harley's integrity by not giving of his best.Yes the ''to see the job out'' bit is nonsensical conjecture but would you purposely play badly when on national TV and give the Swansea fans that were watching a bad impression of you before you even played for them.
I don't think so PeteUSA ! Footballers do have pride and how do we know Harley has'nt? Every player goes through good and bad spells ,Harley is no exception.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Shabba, clearly it's been an emotional night for you! I'm still happy to be patient with our 'prima f*cking donna' ... :)
I agree, most out of character Shaz! You on a promise tonight? :p

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Sorry foxy jim, you're currently losing out to ECFC Music...

foxy jim

Sorry foxy jim, you're currently losing out to ECFC Music...
well cant win em all !!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harley's always played with a nonchalant appearance as though he doesn't care though. I guess it looks worse - although he wasn't good tonight - now that he's not ours any more.
Which is Harley all over had he popped up with the goal that we needed everyone would have been licking his arse