• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Flouncing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

God

Everywhere, all at once. Pretty neat, huh?
Yep, you are correct in that I know Silver Fox. That's not really relevant to what I posted though. I get that you don't like his posts, and no doubt there are others who post who don't flick your switch either, and I'll bet that's the same for everybody probably. Certainly is for me. My point was why say it, especially once banned so cannot reply himself ?, but clearly up to you. Others might think it "boring or vacuous" though, and there again others may not. Beauty of Exeweb :)
Put it this way, Mr Posse, I'd rather read Grecianfaniow or 007 on the Matchday thread than read any of Mr Fox's posts - and that, really, is saying something!

The fact that Mr Fox is banned is neither here nor there. No doubt he will make up for it when he is let on again.

I can't think of any poster who enjoys seeing that the last post on a thread is from Mr Fox, to be honest and in my opinion.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Put it this way, Mr Posse, I'd rather read Grecianfaniow or 007 on the Matchday thread than read any of Mr Fox's posts - and that, really, is saying something!

The fact that Mr Fox is banned is neither here nor there. No doubt he will make up for it when he is let on again.

I can't think of any poster who enjoys seeing that the last post on a thread is from Mr Fox, to be honest and in my opinion.
Fair enough mate, that's your opinion and I respect everybody's opinion, let's leave it at that before we bore everybody else to death

Grecian_Jay

Didn't realise I had caused such a stir, sorry.

There are posters who I think are wrong on nearly everything they post about football but give me them anyday over the ones who contribute nothing like Flakey, Geoffrey and Rae (I'll leave Foxy out as he can't defend himself for another 13 days).

It is a football forum so should be about football opinions, not just who ate what and who watched what.

Beef and ale pie followed by a Ski black cherry yogurt to cleanse the palate.

Sorry, wrong thread.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its all about opinions football or not.
If we all had the same ones this would be a very boring forum.
Variety is the spice of life ................

God

Everywhere, all at once. Pretty neat, huh?
Didn't realise I had caused such a stir, sorry.

There are posters who I think are wrong on nearly everything they post about football but give me them anyday over the ones who contribute nothing like Flakey, Geoffrey and Rae (I'll leave Foxy out as he can't defend himself for another 13 days).

It is a football forum so should be about football opinions, not just who ate what and who watched what.
I think that you contradicted yourself twice there, Master Jay? Have you succumbed to 'The Yeovil Itch' I have some cream for that.

HH12? You are the same as Mr Posse. You know Mr Fox so you are Blinkered.

Please read my posts again and tell me, honestly, that said Mr Fox is not the most boring poster, ever, on Exeweb?

As regards variety? Well you have seen my various Fauna and Flora or don't you get out much?

elginCity

let's leave it at that before we bore everybody else to death
Don't go AP, this is becoming a thumping good read. :D

You and Contra have made a good job of provoking religious intolerance, so to speak. Shame you don't know Fanny and Bondy quite so well, or do you ?! Good to learn of the Supreme being's take on those two posters too. Praise 'the Lord' !

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
HH12? You are the same as Mr Posse. You know Mr Fox so you are Blinkered.
Oh my God !! I have never met Mr Fox and I have never worn blinkers

Mid Devon Clown

Yep, you are correct in that I know Silver Fox. That's not really relevant to what I posted though. I get that you don't like his posts.
It's not about 'liking his posts'. Repeatedly posting vacuous crap such as 'What I had For Dinner' time and time again is just plain rude, and it has stopped hilarious, relevant and worthy posters such as myself from visiting these boards recently.

I'll be back for the Advent Calendar.

*flounces*

Status
Not open for further replies.