• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Feckin' Dire Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH ! Have just been perusing an email from The Trust in my yahoo account. They now show the senders address and from it generate a circular avatar as per the recent changes here. The one generated for the Trust is as follows. White letters " E T " on a drab "algae" green and black background ! For one moment I wondered if it was the deliberate result of a Slime hacker, but quickly realised that they probably were not intelligent enough !

Even randomly generated, what a bleddy insult eh ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just had a delivery of wine. Except I didn't, as he went to put it down the bottom fell out of the box along with the wine. Glass and wine all over the drive.

:cry::cry::cry:

Alistair20000

Just had a delivery of wine. Except I didn't, as he went to put it down the bottom fell out of the box along with the wine. Glass and wine all over the drive.

Has matey said it will all be replaced ?

Just to cheer you up :unsure:

grecIAN Harris

That will teach you to go ordering unnecessary goods during locked down. It's like Christmas with idiots like you at the moment. I kid you not, I'm delivering 20 boxes of wine each day. It's typical Britain, keep calm and get p!22ed.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
That will teach you to go ordering unnecessary goods during locked down. It's like Christmas with idiots like you at the moment. I kid you not, I'm delivering 20 boxes of wine each day. It's typical Britain, keep calm and get p!22ed.
Absolutely no interest in wine and haven't the foggiest what the difference is between a good or a bad one. I'd rather drink tap water.

StroudGrecian

Aren't we all supposed to be doing our bit to keep the economy going? Like ordering stuff over t'internet to keep businesses going and idiots like you in a job?

Alistair20000

Are Tartex supplies still flowing freely Stroudy ?

IndoMike

Absolutely no interest in wine and haven't the foggiest what the difference is between a good or a bad one. I'd rather drink tap water.
Love wine. me. But H2O is ok.

Alistair20000

Never mix the grape and the grain eh Stuffers ?

StroudGrecian

Are Tartex supplies still flowing freely Stroudy ?
Dunno Al as I'm always well stocked :)p) and haven't been down town to Sunshine (my local heath food shop) since having had my latest ACL replacement surgery early last month.

But if they're not, it would indeed be feckin' dire.

Status
Not open for further replies.