• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Facebook Phenomenon

WackerJr

Yeh it was previously only available to University students with a valid email. Gradually it's become more & more popular until it's now reaching astronomical proportions! It's hard to keep track of everything that's going on with it at the mo!

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
its so adictive isn't it. Looks like there is a few players on there to.
addictive - bit like exeweb

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
im on bebo! more for younger people methinks.

getting a but stupid know though, with that massive gang fight organized over it.also seems a meeting place for up and coming hooligans too.

Smiverz

that was the best bit about it josh!! i have just deleted it woooohooooooo no going back

mammooman

That organised fight in Cully should have been left to happen. Will help the prison cell overcrowding problem in a few years if they all batter each other to death now won't it. Make all our lives more pleasant without them around also.

oh and I'm on facebook as well.

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am also on facebook.

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
That organised fight in Cully should have been left to happen. Will help the prison cell overcrowding problem in a few years if they all batter each other to death now won't it. Make all our lives more pleasant without them around also.

oh and I'm on facebook as well.
probally not the best attitude to take *-)

TimDMorris

im on bebo! more for younger people methinks.
Before the current phase of people joining facbook, it was just mainly for uni students, so definitely the younger generation. Having recently been one of the great unwashed, (got degree results today, first class :-O) ive been on it for ages, and it wastes so much time!

Daughter of I_M

I'm on facebook, and myspace. I prefer facebook though, although there is way too much stuff on there to do now.

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
got degree results today, first class :-O ive been on it for ages, and it wastes so much time!
all that facebook time, & still got a 1st?! education standards slipping...

congratulations, mate! ;)