• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Exeweb Advent Calendar XII

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Having been in the top 3 for so long, it must be gutting to have missed out on a chumps league place ;)
Was not there on merit this year Mr Stroud and TBH Quizzing in Paris, Madrid and Barcelona has become a bit of a bore. I'm looking forward to a season in the Fairs Cup Quiz or whatever it is called these days.

**Consults map for Sheriff Tiraspol, BATE Borisov, (should be able to master them :$) Konyaspor and Arsenal**

Anyways, thank you for hosting it and for running a ship nearly as tight as Oman a couple of years ago. The multi ball was a good innovation and the number of contestants on the very impressive scoreboard board is good for the Quiz. Only one forced FARCE and no clues left to wander forever more unanswered in the great wilderness of the Quiz wastelands.

When the histories of the ACQ ;) are written and handed down (I eschew EACQ as after all there is only one quiz that matters) Renslade House will be right up there as a quiz legend question. (clap)

Enjoy the Tartex canapés and a cup of the old Red Bush matey (y)

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I may be bottom of the leader-board but I am on it. Quite please with that! Thanks Stroudy.

Grecian2K

So what time will today's question be appearing?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mr Dozen will be mortified. ;(
Went away for Xmas so not been on-line since lunchtime on the 22nd - Mortified is correct - but great clue

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Belated congratulations to Log
Thanks to Stroudy for hosting a very good quiz - glad to have got on the leaderboard with my 'Washington Singer'.
Also honoured to have been one of the answers (clap)(y)

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Went away for Xmas so not been on-line since lunchtime on the 22nd
Sneaking off early again! :D

Alistair20000

I’m going to say what I think everyone’s thinking - Best. Quiz. Ever.

And that’s coming from someone who got zero points for the thousandth year running. Top quizzing Stroudy!
2011 was supposed to be a good one (apparently) JAL ;)

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster