• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The end of an era. RIP FOOTBALL & PAFC

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't make out it's just Argyle fans who target "women and children" apparently.
Gotta be a Porky multi, another apologist for big bad Garg thugs beating up women and old people, always hated bullies me.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can't wait to see the shock on your face...!
What, when Warren Feeney actually scores a goal?

...more chance of Peter Reid becoming the next England manager.

GreenForever

What, when Warren Feeney actually scores a goal?

...more chance of Peter Reid becoming the next England manager.
Nope. When a bird sh*ts on you.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I think you'll find the women of Exeter are, clearly, far more refined than what you seem accustomed to in Plymouth ... [y]

iscalad

I think you'll find the women of Exeter are, clearly, far more refined than what you seem accustomed to in Plymouth ... [y]
Women in Tiverton are more refined than those in Plymouth, and that's saying something. :)

Last edited:

gus honeybun

It's kinda like watching Hitler crawl along the ground with the slowest-acting fatal wound possible. You want the bugger to expire but at the same time it's just SO DEPRESSING
How can you compare argyle to hitler.

gus honeybun

Is this the same "Gus Honeybun" that USED to be all over this site like a syphylitic rash throughout our years in the doldrums gleefully gloating at our misfortunes?

Sorry, but zero sympathy from this particular quarter for the two-faced hypocritic w*nker!
yes i was the same gus honeybun, but i doubt you`d find any post with me quoting the same wish for you lot to go out of business.

Grecian2K

yes i was the same gus honeybun, but i doubt you`d find any post with me quoting the same wish for you lot to go out of business.
Well, given back then there was a different (and long defunct) version of ExeWeb, I'd say that's a pretty fair bet (whatever you may or may not have said at the time)

elginCity

Great word.

Plymouth Argoyle is very nearly defunct.

Great word.

Plymouth Argoyle is very nearly defunct.
Very nearly - but not quite. I can see how that grips your sh*t.:)