• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The EDL's pin-up

ECFC traveller

What rule is that then?
Is there one against indicating making racist comments and making too many spelling mistakes?
Spelling and grammar: we all want to read well-written debate on these forums, but mistakes do happen - please don't reply to threads just to correct people's command of English. Not only is it irrelevant to the thread, it can be offensive.

www.exeweb.com/forums/announcement.php?f=17

Fareham Grecian

Spelling and grammar: we all want to read well-written debate on these forums, but mistakes do happen - please don't reply to threads just to correct people's command of English. Not only is it irrelevant to the thread, it can be offensive.

He/she didn't reply just to correct your command of English - his/her main point was that you were making racist comments.

JBK94

Quite ironic how a person who makes racist slurs tries to abide to the rules?

ECFC traveller

He/she didn't reply just to correct your command of English - his/her main point was that you were making racist comments.
Quite ironic how a person who makes racist slurs tries to abide to the rules?
I haven't said anything racist at all on here, so I thought an invalid statement wouldn't have been anything near to his main comment on that post..

argylepaul

Selected randomly -

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFaTeeaCfuM

Do you think every single person in that video was contacted after the person stopped recording and asked if it was okay if they were posted on youtube?

Police also record in public and post it on TV (Road wars, night cops, police with camera, etc.) They state in them "It is perfectly legal to film whatever in a public place" I assume it was a public tram..
The filming is specifically targeting an individual with the aim of undermining them. The fact that others are in the film is inconsequential. If this film were shown on TV, people would be contacted (I am sure), and have the choice of having their face pixellated.

ECFC traveller

The filming is specifically targeting an individual with the aim of undermining them. The fact that others are in the film is inconsequential. If this film were shown on TV, people would be contacted (I am sure), and have the choice of having their face pixellated.
I guess so, but you could dig at a lot of video's out of the hundreds of thousands that are posted on youtube for the same problem..

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Have I stumbled on to a thread on career choices?
I'm beginning to get the impression EDL stands for East Devon Learning ...

ECFC traveller

I'm beginning to get the impression EDL stands for East Devon Learning ...
Does it not!?

Fareham Grecian

I am not PC, and this human rights sh*t is overused, but the filming of her without permission does abuse her own rights.
Odd that you are not PC and think human rights are sh*t...until you want to use them to defend a white racist.

Roy Hodgson

This thread is a reminder of what City fans do best. Idiocy.