• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The EDL's pin-up

argylepaul

Did she know she was being filmed ? Is it legal to film someone then post it on youtube with out permission ?
Good point. Can't say we'd see eye-to-eye on City/Argyle stuff DTT, but this is a valid point. I can't see how it can be legal.

I am not PC, and this human rights sh*t is overused, but the filming of her without permission does abuse her own rights. If this is a real film, then she would have been aware she was being filmed, as the camera work (on a mob' phone) is quite efficient, and not 'hidden' with camera shake.
If a man filmed a girl he fancied on the same tram, and published it (without her knowledge or permission) for other men to see, he would be arrested - simple, and quite rightly.

And another thing, there is such a thing as reverse racism. I have experienced it personally on several occasions in Africa (won't bore you with the details), and i have witnessed the odd black nutter spouting off 'white this, and white that' on buses in London. Turn that the other way round, and it is all of sudden an outrage.
Of course, blacks have suffered some terrible injustices in the past, but does this mean there is an unofficial two tier racism, rating system?

Last edited:

JBK94

I didn't drop out of school, I just didn't continue you it as I finished secondary school, got my GCSE's and found a better opportunity that most kids would have dyed for to come there way.
"Grades isn't everything" Judging by this, language isn't everything too.

Judging by this you should have gone for that qualifcationz in Engwish.

ECFC traveller

Good point. Can't say we'd see eye-to-eye on City/Argyle stuff DTT, but this is a valid point. I can't see how it can be legal.

I am not PC, and this human rights sh*t is overused, but the filming of her without permission does abuse her own rights. If this is a real film, then she would have been aware she was being filmed, as the camera work (on a mob' phone) is quite efficient, and not 'hidden' with camera shake.
If a man filmed a girl he fancied on the same tram, and published it for others to see, he would be arrested - simple, and quite rightly.

And another thing, there is such a thing as reverse racism. I have experienced it personally on several occasions in Africa (won't bore you with the details), and i have witnessed the odd black nutter spouting off 'white this, and white that' on buses in London. Turn that the other way round, and it is all of sudden an outrage.
Of course, blacks have suffered some terrible injustices in the past, but does this mean there is an unofficial two tier racism, rating system?

Selected randomly -

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFaTeeaCfuM

Do you think every single person in that video was contacted after the person stopped recording and asked if it was okay if they were posted on youtube?

Police also record in public and post it on TV (Road wars, night cops, police with camera, etc.) They state in them "It is perfectly legal to film whatever in a public place" I assume it was a public tram..

argylepaul

Have I stumbled on to a thread on career choices?

ECFC traveller

"Grades isn't everything" Judging by this, language isn't everything too.

Judging by this you should have gone for that qualifcationz in Engwish.
sry, wan me 2 pont owt evry gramatical eror u mad by mistak?

Btw, it's also against Exeweb rules to do what you just did, read the forums please C:

MikeGrecian

When i had Dreads i got chased up Banbury high st by some Rastas who took offence to me having locks,sh@ meself at the time but funny as f*ck in hindsight.:D

ECFC traveller

Have I stumbled on to a thread on career choices?
Apparently - this is the only way he can contact me see..

Blocked him on facebook so he made an Exeweb account specifically just to communicate with me...

He fails to answer my private messages, or even start a private message off about this though..

Not to sure what's going through his head...To many Metro school books..

JBK94

sry, wan me 2 pont owt evry gramatical eror u mad by mistak?

Btw, it's also against Exeweb rules to do what you just did, read the forums please C:
What rule is that then?
Is there one against indicating making racist comments and making too many spelling mistakes?

JBK94

Apparently - this is the only way he can contact me see..

Blocked him on facebook so he made an Exeweb account specifically just to communicate with me...

He fails to answer my private messages, or even start a private message off about this though..

Not to sure what's going through his head...To many Metro school books..
I don't even know how to read private messages?

Damn you caught me out there - my plan to talk and get closer to you failed :(

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Daily Fail have already made an advert out of it all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvpWG_jfow4

;)