• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The dual login amnesty

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
:D

He will be the first to admit his Avatar is a dead ringer of hisself.

Including the glasses.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll vouch for that!

zider

gone off topic .
thread closed .
bugger that dont work ;)

Pte Fraser

Ah, D Day, if not H Hour. Don't appear to be banned yet.
Anyway, Mr Exeweb, is it possible to have a plain English explanation why dual logins per se are so evil ? I have always believed in punishing the guilty and leaving the innocent alone. If I, or anyone else, have not transgressed Exeweb's rules in either of my dual logins - except when you added a dual login rule; retrospective legislation isn't really on, you know - then why do I deserve to be banned ?
If I have a doctor's note saying I have a split personality, may I stay ?
Doomed etc.

Poultice

I find some of the multiple personalties far more engaging than many of the repetitive one trick ponies the site is currently infested with.

Lammie = Sideman ? Well he doth protest too much.

LammieLammieLammie

***slumps on desk***

For a man of allegedly reasonable intelligence Poult, that is a cracker.

LammieLammieLammie

Don't appear to be banned yet.
Fraser, In case you were banned in your sleep, I took the liberty of sending you an email to the email address you provided on here, but it bounced back to me. No worries, but this is what it said.

_________

Just in case the enemy catches you unawares while you are sleeping this evening, I wanted you to know that admire your Bravery in standing up for what you believe in. Personally, I preferred Godfrey, but you were a close second.

All the best,

Cpl Lammie.

_________

Sort out you email box or else we are doomed. Jerry will be laughing at you.

Last edited:

Pte Fraser

I took the liberty of sending you an email to the email address you provided on here, but it bounced back to me.
Funny old thing, that would almost give the impression that an e-mail account had been set up with the express intention of creating an Exeweb account and allowed to lapse through lack of use.

dilligaf

Funny old thing, that would almost give the impression that an e-mail account had been set up with the express intention of creating an Exeweb account and allowed to lapse through lack of use.
What a disgraceful thing to do, I hope nobody else here would consider doing such a thing. ;)

ecfc01

I am Albert.