• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Devon Derby

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
No Moxers, you arent allowed to be, this is Exeter v Plimuff, Devon v Cornwall (ish), (ex) St Thomas v Devonport - for gawds sake man where's your Exonian blood!
In my Exonian veins Brian! However, I really, really don't have any interest in rugby so it just doesn't bother me whether the Chiefs win or not. I'll be too interested in the Bury score to worry about the rugby, and unless someone tells me the score I won't be going out of my way to find out either.

GJW

I have to say that I am not all that interested myself, not being from Exeter and not being a rugby fan. I hope it's a good game and you get the result though Brian.

Now if it had been morris dancing championships?

Poultice

Bloody hard place to go in the old days but I fancy us to acquire the full 5 and hang on to Leeds coat tails for another week.

Brian Moore

I have to say that I am not all that interested myself, not being from Exeter and not being a rugby fan. I hope it's a good game and you get the result though Brian.

Now if it had been morris dancing championships?
There are 15 pubs between the station & the ground Gary - there may well be Morris dancing!

Red the Paper

Banned
There are 15 pubs between the station & the ground Gary - there may well be Morris dancing!
Is Mr Exeweb going?

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
I would have gone to this one but am going up to Bury instead. I fully expect Chiefs to come away with a bonus point win but they will finish second this season, and have another year in Division 1. :D

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
with the quality of the squad and the set-up at the club, the combination is good enough for the Premiership and thus I hope its going to be the Chiefs year...
As for the game this weekend... im predicting the Chiefs will be too strong for the scummers and also come away with the bonus points. Good luck.

Grecian_Harryj

I am right behind them what ever the sport if it is against Plymouth its gotta be Exeter good luck for saturday !!

cityno1ledgend

big chiefs supporter today
hope plymuff get a burying :L
ahaaa

angelic upstart

Far more than that Brian, whichever way you walk.