• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

the complete stone roses - bristol

ecfc22

got a spare ticket going for the complete stone roses tribute band at the 02 in bristol on the 25th november.

bought for 12quid with handling charge and that so if anyone wants it for 6quid, message me. theres still tickets left on the site aswell if you want to go with mates and need more than one ticket.

have heard quality reviews about them aswell, the frontmans probably a better singer than ian brown.

cheers.

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
the frontmans probably a better singer than ian brown.
My rabbit's probably a better singer than Ian Brown.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
got a spare ticket going for the complete stone roses tribute band at the 02 in bristol on the 25th november.
With tribute bands its all in the timing. They must be praying that the original reformed version don't play in Bristol before that.

ecfc22

the original stone roses are only playing one gig in england and that sold out in 14 minutes so i reckon quite a few people who didnt get tickets will go to this. for the price anyway