• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Charlton Athletic v Exeter City Match day Thread

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Get in there Scotty you little beauty!!!

CWH-NYC_

Looked rather speedy there!!

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very well executed goal.Good pace from Scott there,the lad looks back to full fitness again.

Majago

IFollow has video but no commentary just crowd noise??
I had that, it defaulted to home commentary which was just crowd noise. Can you go to settings and switch to away?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Scott makes it 1-0!
The boy Scotty has cost me £5 to the food bank let's hope he bags a hat trick and costs me a fortune :)

HarryECFC

Interesting his confidence to finish that than pass to Mitchell for the easy finish. Get in!

CWH-NYC_

I had that, it defaulted to home commentary which was just crowd noise. Can you go to settings and switch to away?
Will do thx

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting his confidence to finish that than pass to Mitchell for the easy finish. Get in!
One thing Jamesy has shown here more than anything is that he is a good finisher.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
One thing Jamesy has shown here more than anything is that he is a good finisher.
Far better player than many want to give him credit for. Patience is the key for us as fans along with him being fully fit and playing to his strengths. He will deliver

tom_ecfc

IMG_8299.jpeg