• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Charlton Athletic v Exeter City Match day Thread

jase 07

If Aims is in the matchday squad for Saturday !
Wouldn't it be nice for once for the EFL etc to announce rescinding card without appeal given clear video evidence and statements by Charlton commentary team ?

PS Encroachment evidence also attached below
The Charlton Commentary Team comments count for absolutely nothing, hopefully the other evidence is sufficient to get the red card rescinded 🤞

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Guys a complete nonsense suggesting he has a down on us and can people stop gibly using the word hate. Hate is a very strong word and is an emotion that will eventually destroy the hater. As for Mr Rock he has made some questionable decisions but sending off Bowman at Newport was not one them as RB’s elbows were everywhere.
I was being sarcastic ;)

JGrecian23

He's a crap ref, we get them most games. He doesn't hate Exeter, I doubt he even knows who we are ffs.

We really need to drop this victim attitude that is so prevalent on here, it doesn't help.

STURTZ

He ruined my evening!

STURTZ

Call me a cynic but I'm convinced that when he over ruled his assistant in allowed that Cambridge winner he just thought,do I really want to go all the way to Exeter in the pouring rain for a mid December evening game?

Cambridge won that game in Newcastle, we were better than Cambridge.

David Rock, is a ****.

(Apology in the post)

Last edited:

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Call me a cynic but I'm convinced that when he over ruled his assistant in allowed that Cambridge winner he just thought,do I really want to go all the way to Exeter in the pouring rain for a mid December evening game?

Cambridge won that game in Newcastle, we were better than Cambridge.

David Rock, is a ****.

(Apology in the post)
Do cup replays have the same ref as the first tie? News to me if so.

Braziliance

Greetings Grecians!

Charlton fan (in peace) just thought I'd pop my head in as I spoke to a fair few of your fans pre-match yesterday and thought I'd share my vlog to those who I forgot to share my channel with.

In regards to the game, I felt the ref got it wrong with the sending off, but in real time it certainly looked worse than what it was. I felt we had a real hold on the game before the sending off so I am genuinely not sure if it would have changed the result, but it did ruin the game. For the remainder of the game we coasted it pretty much. First half in comparison was very even

Thought your 7 Mitchell looked a right player and a special mention to your fans, really friendly bunch outside the ground and made a ton of noise in the ground, great showing for a Tuesday night fixture (good old EFL ay)

Look forward to the return tie and look forward to my first visit to Exeter, I've heard it's lovely that way.

If anyone on here does these vlog type of videos please let me know for next time on the return tie, would love to get involved.

Good luck for the rest of the season ladies and gents!

Please feel free to like, comment, subscribe or what have ya if you enjoyed the content (despite the result)

Last edited:

iscalad

Do cup replays have the same ref as the first tie? News to me if so.
I believe they do.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I believe they do.
Every day's a school day!

#TheRockConspiracy

Memphis09

If Aims is in the matchday squad for Saturday !
Wouldn't it be nice for once for the EFL etc to announce rescinding card without appeal given clear video evidence and statements by Charlton commentary team ?

PS Encroachment evidence also attached below
If Mr Klopp was our manager he would be asking for the game to be replayed