• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Championship on ITV

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now i know we're back, Seeing us on there.........Priceless :D

DevonSent

Sorry to go off subject but did anyone see Soccer AM? Were there any digs at us or did she refuse to acknowledge that she was bitter?

DB9

Sorry to go off subject but did anyone see Soccer AM? Were there any digs at us or did she refuse to acknowledge that she was bitter?
Starts next week........Typical Sky for you, Football only starts when the Premiersh*te does :mad:

DevonSent

Didn't know that, thanks. Will be interesting to see how she copes.

DB9

Will be interesting to see how she copes.
Badly i hope :D :D :D

Grecian_Harryj

yeh i saw the goals and, the goal was good, good to see so many city supporters threre, that can't be said for Darlington

there here
there there
there every f*cking where
empty seats empty seats

Last edited:

ECFC JP

I ahve to say i stiil cant believe that we are in the league now it is almost so not real. But when we played Darlo i thought "it is, it is real". Come on

coley130

seeing city on both the championship and soccer sunday sent of a sigh of relief that wree finally back where we belong and that we arent a bunch of push overs.

bring on the saints on tuesday then bring on shrewsbury!

Benito

Seeing all those big, but empty, stadiums makes me appreciate how great SJP is! Even when the crowd is on the small side the ground still feels busy, especially when there are some away fans.

Tuesday will be rocking! :D

Pete Martin (CTID)

Seeing all those big, but empty, stadiums makes me appreciate how great SJP is! Even when the crowd is on the small side the ground still feels busy, especially when there are some away fans.

Tuesday will be rocking! :D
Having been on the Darlo fans forum today to check reaction to yesterday's match it was interesting to see them discussing their stadium and how many seem to see it as a real millstone round the club's neck now.

Some are even talking of the chances of demolishing it and selling the land off for development - others even of the possibility of moving back to the old Feethams ground!

It all makes our decision to stay and (hopefully) redevelop SJP seem a very sensible one indeed.