• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The "Buzz"

Fred W

It's been a hard couple of years with poor performances on the pitch and poor performance in the Boardroom. Conway, Chorlton and Whatshisname have now gone, and the Trust looks to be reasserting its influence over the Club board. Excluding the result at Warrington and therefore the depressing exit from the FA Cup, we've hit a good vein of form and we have even won a few games at home. Add to that we have two youngsters playing for Wales and Pym and Grimes representing England at Under 20 level.

Is the "buzz" back? The large amount of donations into the Supporters Club collection for the match sponsorship for the Burton game shows that things are looking up. No doubt helped by the loan signing of Ryan Harley.

There is a feel good feeling at the Club. We need it to continue. I hope that no more PFA loans are required and that fans will turn up in good numbers to help the finances, that the Club reciprocates by winning on the pitch and entertaining the fans.

This thread is not intended to be a kiss of death! We need some good times again.

motorservices

Have to say i feel much better about everything now than i did mid sept, its all slotting together nicely

Pobbop

Nah, the cup exit killed many of the good things it was our chance to really ement it.

Things are better than what they were but there's still a slightly depressed feel about the club. Need more home wins, though some of our form has been brilliant we still haven't won many.

I love Ryan Harley, but I'm a bit worried about where he fits in, not sure he's the player we need, yet still excited to see him.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
there's still a slightly depressed feel about the club. .
To whom does this refer? Who is feeling depressed? I don't sense that feeling in the slightest, not from the club itself or from others I talk to.

Grecian_Jay

Buzz my arse. Just the usual happy-clappers mixed with the addition of the usual fickle ones

Silver fox

To whom does this refer? Who is feeling depressed? I don't sense that feeling in the slightest, not from the club itself or from others I talk to.
I think he means a positive Buzz geoff... Buzzin me (tisdale)

Silver fox

Buzz my arse. Just the usual happy-clappers mixed with the addition of the usual fickle ones
Got a spare ticket for tomorrow Jay if you fancy it ;)

I was at Newport last Sunday and the attitude of the fans didn't appear to be one of depression to me. But hey oh!

geoffwp

Buzz my arse.
Is this some sort of invitation to engage in a weird sexual practice with you Coco? I'll happily decline thanks. (puke)

Grecian2K

Got a spare ticket for tomorrow Jay if you fancy it ;)
Is it for the away end, Foxy?