• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Big Bank Theory Podcast - Roast Dinner in your Pocket

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Latest offerings from Jon and his colleague Dan currently out, they seem to be getting a bit remiss in letting us know so that we can bring a smile to our happy little faces in these trying times.

In this episode they are delighted for Gary, worried for Joel and concerned about their dinner plans!

Listen to it in all the usual places that you can listen to podcasts

(to Jon and Dan soz if I'm jumping the gun a bit)

jimmy

Cheers!
Latest offerings from Jon and his colleague Dan currently out, they seem to be getting a bit remiss in letting us know so that we can bring a smile to our happy little faces in these trying times.

In this episode they are delighted for Gary, worried for Joel and concerned about their dinner plans!

Listen to it in all the usual places that you can listen to podcasts

(to Jon and Dan soz if I'm jumping the gun a bit)
I always need notifying on here, not that modern social media nonsense.

As far as I'm concerned... if it ain't on Exeweb, it might as well have never happened.

jon_shoe

Thank you!!! Sorry!!! completely slipped my mind!

@jimmy - that's useful to know - thanks! we assume that there are lots of people on here who don't use twitter of fb. cheers all!