• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Beer Lovers' Thread.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Not read all this fred (FFS) but did anyone go to the CAMRA Beer Fest at SJP on Fri/Sat? I went Fri but had an appointment 'up North' on Sat. Lots of great winter brews on offer from all over the UK.[y] Mike B...you should have been there!

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are you insinuating anything about Log here?
He was, but i was good enough to overlook it. The dirty person.

Alistair20000

He was, but i was good enough to overlook it. The dirty person.
I thought you replied and I posted in magninimous spirit :S

You can be a cussed sod Lionel.

Mike Blackstone

Not read all this fred (FFS) but did anyone go to the CAMRA Beer Fest at SJP on Fri/Sat? I went Fri but had an appointment 'up North' on Sat. Lots of great winter brews on offer from all over the UK.[y] Mike B...you should have been there!
I have plenty of CAMRA festivals coming up, don't worry! Starting tomorrow for two weeks the Lancaster Dark and Winter Ales Fest in 27 pubs across the area, then possibly on Friday week. East Lancs CAMRA Fest at Colne. I have others throughout the coming months listed in my diary.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Last night I tried a bottle of 'Rhymney Bitter' from the Rhymney brewery and this evening a bottle of Tomos Watkin's 'Cwrw Idris' which I purchased in Cardiff yesterday after watching the Cardiff City match. The latter-mentioned was the best of the two!

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Elgood's Cambridge Bitter (3.9%) in a bottle. It has won prizes, but not from me.

Mike Blackstone

First day of the Lancaster Dark and Winter Ales Festival, so sampled 'Sporran Warmer' (4.8%) from Traditional Scottish Ales, Stirling; 'Old Habit' (6%) from the Burscough Brewery, Lancashire, and then 'Dark Arts' (4.8%) from the Kirkby Lonsdale Brewery, Cumbria. First one was by far the best.

Full report on my blog - www.darkrockdiaries.blogspot.com

mammooman

Currently sipping the most wonderful pint of Exmoor Beast at the Moon in the Square, Bournemouth. Best pint I've had in a long time.

iscalad

arthur

Love Betty Stogs me...