• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The attitude in the club shop today

What do you think of the ECFC shop experience (on- and off-line)?

• Is good! Thumbs up!

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • It's OK.

Votes: 71 29.5%
  • Is bad. Must do better

Votes: 102 42.3%
  • No opinion/Haven't used it enough

Votes: 29 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shortround

I must say how disappointed i was with the attitude of kelly ingleson in the club shop today. Heathy & i went in there at 2pm after finding out the game was off to have a look round & was told that they would be closing soon, did'nt really take much notice & started looking round when a guy with his son went to come in & one of the assistants shouted quite loud "we're closed", to which the guy replied "fine i'll get it later" which was followed by kelly ingleson saying " everywhere else is closing so so are we, its not as if theres any tickets on sale in here" with a smug arrogance.
I used to think she was a nice person but have seen a side to her that i & heathy did'nt like.

dazzah

Block 136 row 3 come on you mighty grecians.......
I must say how disappointed i was with the attitude of kelly ingleson in the club shop today. Heathy & i went in there at 2pm after finding out the game was off to have a look round & was told that they would be closing soon, did'nt really take much notice & started looking round when a guy with his son went to come in & one of the assistants shouted quite loud "we're closed", to which the guy replied "fine i'll get it later" which was followed by kelly ingleson saying " everywhere else is closing so so are we, its not as if theres any tickets on sale in here" with a smug arrogance.
I used to think she was a nice person but have seen a side to her that i & heathy did'nt like.
I don't feel this is the correct place for any grevances you may have with the shop or any of the staff members, you should complain directly to the club. After all we've all had a bad day at the office sometime haven't we????

Invisible Man

Shortround, if you are going to complain against a named person please do the brave thing and give your own name

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
I really hope that the people who run our club will listen to voices like Shortround who occasionally have a negative experience at our club and act accordindly....sometimes the club gets it wrong.
Exeweb should be the home of all opinions on ECFC, good or bad!

Lister

To re-iterate what others have said, direct your issue to Frances Farley, c/o ECFC who will be able to look into it, if there's anything to look into.

dazzah

Block 136 row 3 come on you mighty grecians.......
I agree opinions yes but not personal attacks

Lister

I really hope that the people who run our club will listen to voices like Shortround who occasionally have a negative experience at our club and act accordindly....sometimes the club gets it wrong.
I'm sure they will if their grievances are sent to the club. You're not suggesting a post on Exeweb is good enough to initiate an investigation into a matter are you?

Yorkie

To be fair to Kelly, she has always been very helpful even under the toughest of pressure ie man u madness. We arrived at about 2.45 having been told on route that the game was off, but continued as we wanted to get some raffle tickets. Went in the shop at 3ish and they were still open although did point out they would be closing shortly, no attitude at all. If the boot was on the other foot and your workplace was suddenly given the affo off how quickly would you want to go, i doubt kelly and her girls rarely get to see exeters shops on a norm saturday. Exweb is the place to let of steam BUT usually a post so personnelly attacking someone would have been pmed to that person and not so publicly. Kelly doesnt have that choice so the moan was acceptable but IMO the naming was not.

tavyred

You're not suggesting a post on Exeweb is good enough to initiate an investigation into a matter are you?
Of course not no, but what is the problem with a fan coming on here and having a whinge or two about the club?
The lady in question and her staff need to realise that working for a football club means you`re open to added scrutiny and they must act accordingly.
In my experience the history of this club is littered with people who had no concept of customer service and one of the joy`s of recent times is that we have appeared to have learnt the lessons of the past.
Let`s not stifle debate on issues like this, the club should be adult enough to handle the odd dissenting voice!

Oli

I think this is a well established complaint about the club shop. But until anyone makes official complaints nothing will be done.