• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Arctic on the way - more Port Vale misery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
It can't be that cold next week, after all we are in the grip of Global Warming

i_m

Arfur Towcrate

If this get's postponed again, I will kill somebody. ;)

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Famous last words but I can't see it being postponed. Yes we had a fair few gallons dumped on us overnight and this morning, but since lunchtime it's been dry as a chip and there isn't anything forecast for tomorrow either.

Nor Sunday for that matter, so the Exeweb game should still be on without any problems as well.

iscalad

Light snow showers forecast, at the moment. Brrrr

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
If this get's postponed again, I will kill somebody. ;)
me too.this would be my twelfth game and havent seen em win yet(apart from millwall pre season)plus in hospitality as well

Grecian2K

The match will go on - BELIEVE me....
....its the 8 foot snowdrifts on the M5 the Vale fans will have to contend with that they have to worry about!!! ;)

Borat

About 10 games have already been called off all over the country......

Valiant

Good day to all.

What are the chances of the game being on tomorrow?

Quite a few games getting called off already tomorrow, and snow is quite bad all around the country. Its been snowing here non stop since 7 this morning and it doesnt look like stopping anytimes soon.

I travelled down and actually got to Exeter last time the game was supposed to be played so was a bit gutted when we found out we had wasted a day travelling down.

Still, I will be travelling down so it would be appreciated if you could have a word with someone in the know, if the game does look in doubt, dont leave it until the last minute before calling it off ;)

Cheers

Benito

It's f...f...f...freezing outside at the moment but, in the city centre, we've just had a light 5 minute snow shower and nothing more.

Coppers

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10436~1541951,00.html

The covers have been on since sunday so if they actually work the game surely will go ahead as planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.