• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Adam Stansfield Memorial Trophy charity match - City fans V Yeovil fans

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Next Saturday on the morning of the opening day of the season will see our annual Adam Stansfield Memorial Trophy charity supporters match take place between our supporters team and the Yeovil supporters team. Yeovil currently hold the trophy after a 2-1 win at Elmore in May last year.

The match will take place at Topsham Town FC's Coronation Fields ground on Topsham Road, postcode EX3 0LT. It's an 11am kick off and admission is free. The Adam Stansfield Foundation will be present selling merchandise with proceeds and players match subs going to the Foundation. The clubhouse bar will also be open too so if you're at a loose end next Saturday morning and fancy a little appetizer ahead of the main match in the afternoon then please come along and support your fellow supporters.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Doesn't this thread qualify for 'sticky' status?

fred binneys head

Depends how excited you are about the fixture Pate.

PeteUSA

I couldnt give a monkeys about the fixture; I just think that anything associated with Adam Stansfield and the Stansfield Foundation should be given sticky status on here. The problem appears to be that if I suggest something, it doesnt get done. Go figure.

Terryhall

I don't know about that Pete, after all you suggested Tis sign a new 'keeper and look what happened...

Silver fox

What was the result?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What was the result?
The Exeter lads lost 6-1.

Silver fox

The Exeter lads lost 6-1.
Jeez, better dust my boots off.