• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thanks Paul

flakey pasty

Thanks Tis for another wonderful season.
So glad you're here with us, enjoying the ride.

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Brings Rob Edwards and Corr on. Edwards sits allowing harley further forward. Corr flicks on, harley scores the winner.

Tis can go all the way, hopefully not for a while though. Love him.

The Emperor

Thanks Tis for another wonderful season.
So glad you're here with us, enjoying the ride.
Seconded. The guy is a legend. This really was much more of a success than getting here in the first place. Lets hope there is no speculation this summer and that we can really push on now.

Thanks again Paul.

oldbutwise

Please stay For life tisdale! can't imagine city without you!

brown nosing on a epic scale!

The Emperor

brown nosing on a epic scale!

you'd love to have a manager that's worth it :p

Seconded. The guy is a legend. This really was much more of a success than getting here in the first place. Lets hope there is no speculation this summer and that we can really push on now.

Thanks again Paul.
Agreed. An excellent manager. But don' t forget there are PLENTY on here who wanted him out many times this season.

City Golfer

We all love tisa, but i must say i wasnt happy with the way he set them up from the start, but hey what do i know about football!!!
Up the CITY

RHINO

Our most succesful Manager EVER FACT!!

Hammer44

Always thought Tis took us up a season to early and didn't get the players he wanted to give it a go. Well he's done it and now with the time to add to the squad I think we will have a decent season next year. Much credit to Tis and the team You are heroes for what you have achieved. Also much credit to all the fans who have played a fantastic part.

Last edited: