• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Team for Saturday ?

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Wouldn't be surprised to see him start today

On the up

He's done alright in the games I've seen - he's not a world beater but then neither is Pym

Unless you've seen the lad play how do you form an opinion ? Because you've seen 2 mins of highlights on the FL
Show ? Pull the other one
Quite right. There are quite a few "fans" who base their opinion of City and its players on the 2 mins of football highlights. Sad really

rp42

Be glad to see Hamon back if he is.

Quite right. There are quite a few "fans" who base their opinion of City and its players on the 2 mins of football highlights. Sad really
I think Pym was a bit slow coming off his line for Argyle's first -especially as there was a bit of a heavy first touch;he thus ended up in no-mans land;no fault for the second-went the right way;the third I felt he cd have been a lot more positive in challenging Reid-but then again do you want to charge into a carthorse and risk serious injury.
Even Artur, who pulled off some amazing saves for us, was also somewhat hesitant in putting his body on the line.
Keepers mature later than outfield players (mostly,not always) and judging when to stay and when to go -especially on a one to one -takes a while to get sorted.
Just watch the difference between Prem and lower league goalies in this area of goalkeeping.

Hamon is useless and Pym is twice the player. Thats still not saying much though.

denzil

I have a feeling it'll be the same old team as usual.

Surprise surprise, a few of the senior pros 'injured' or unavailable for this long away trip, at least it should give some of the younger players a chance of selection......although I suspect that Wheeler will still start on the bench and only get a 15-20 minute run out at the end when we are two down and chasing the game!

Silver fox

Any news yet?

rp42

Any news yet?
On matchday thread Foxy.

Silver fox

On matchday thread Foxy.
Ah Cheers.