• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Taxi for Fleetwood

kellowlegend

Well after so much promise at the end of last season Fleetwood just doesn't seem interested in playing for us. I was at the Yeovil game today and he was a disgrace, lost the ball shrugged his shoulders and didn't even try to get the ball back. At the end of the game he walked straight off the pitch down the tunnel without acknowledging the travelling fans or home players. Why are we bothering to pick a player who is just taking the money and has no passion for our club? I would rather see Norwood back from Surrey, at least he has passion or give one of our youth players a chance. The man is a disgrace and should be returned to Charlton asap.

dommers

I think after today's substitute appearance he could be joined by Corr and Logan.

Last edited:

Jolboy

Well after so much promise at the end of last season Fleetwood just doesn't seem interested in playing for us. I was at the Yeovil game today and he was a disgrace, lost the ball shrugged his shoulders and didn't even try to get the ball back. At the end of the game he walked straight off the pitch down the tunnel without acknowledging the travelling fans or home players. Why are we bothering to pick a player who is just taking the money and has no passion for our club? I would rather see Norwood back from Surrey, at least he has passion or give one of our youth players a chance. The man is a disgrace and should be returned to Charlton asap.
100% agree. I can't stand the lazy, arrogant little s**t.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
F*ck the expense of a taxi.

Should have made him wait for "the bus that almost never came" outside the Huish after the match grrrrrrr :(

kpecfc10

A little OTT I think, labelling Fleetwood 'a disgrace'. He's been poor, and I don't necessarily disagree with your thoughts about him in general this season. But to label him a disgrace after being on the pitch for 9 minutes today is a tad harsh. They were all pretty awful today, not just him.

And if you really want to put Fleetwood in a taxi, please make sure Russell gets in with him.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm happy to stick £10 in to a fund for his taxi fare.

Wellyred

not a big lover of fleets at the moment but how was he a disgrace for the ten mins he played you c*ck....dont look for scapegoats!

not a big lover of fleets at the moment but how was he a disgrace for the ten mins he played you c*ck....dont look for scapegoats!
not only today but all the time this season so i will pay for the taxi myself and he was a disgrace today

kellowlegend

Not looking for any scapegoats. I personally think we played well when we kept the ball. We just have no end product. The man is a disgrace as he doesn't even acknowledge the supporters who pay his wages. That isn't the first time this season he has walked down the tunnel at the end. Some of us work bloody hard all week he plays 10 mins and can't even give 100%.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
taxi for this sh*t thread please