• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tagg Must Go

Northern Red

Then don't ! Its this kind of snotty little post I would expect from a 15 yr old kid who has just been told he isn't getting any pocket money for a year not an apparent grown man !

You've done your little bit of Tisdale hating now because Tis and Steve have left the club you turn now towards a concerted effort at Julian and trying like you did previously to find fault with OUR chairman Julian.

Don't think putting that little emoji thing on the end of your post makes it ok either , you put a smart alec remark then make out you didn't really mean that.

For whatever reason you have serious issues not only with the club and people running it , You need to get out more !

How's that Trust membership getting on ?? Could have sent it in by bottle chucked in the sea and it would have got there by now.
I think you have a problem with obsessive happy clapping,

Serious question Do you want the club to remain a small club in Devon ?

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Where would you move it to then? Oop North to ferret country?

PeteUSA

And you need to back off ! unless you can prove anything then best you keep quiet about what Julian does or doesn't do at Exeter City.

Huh what am I saying you haven't been able to prove anything so far that includes any sporting credentials you claim to have in a previous life Walt !

Your not even a supporter of the club , Feck me there are scum fans on here in Banter Base with better things to say about OUR club than you.
You're a bitter and twisted bugger, you really are. Fareham Grecian gave me a torrid time but I swear you top his best endeavors. You chuck in the legal suggestion about "what Julian does or doesnt do at Exeter City", which I knew would come from you sooner rather than later. And whats with the "Back off"? You've been watching too much US based TV. I'm being extremely careful with what I say, and how I phrase it. Nowhere did I suggest that "Julian" was anything but a model chairman. You started that procedure off with the explanatory rant to Lionel about my percieved intentions. Now go to the TV and put on 'Faith for Life', probably by the Rev. John Parkinson of Kenton, that'll calm you down. Dont forget to unplug yourself from the wall though?

Northern Red

Where would you move it to then? Oop North to ferret country?
I would like Exeter City to be the biggest sporting club in Devon , Currently 3rd & as long as we are run as a small village club that's how we will remain.

IndoMike

Can i ask where you think he is during the day if he has to drive back to SJP to clock out? Is he at home watching Richard and Judy?
I thought it was Punch and Judy. Who's Richard and Judy : two kangaroos?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
You're a bitter and twisted bugger, you really are. Fareham Grecian gave me a torrid time but I swear you top his best endeavors. You chuck in the legal suggestion about "what Julian does or doesnt do at Exeter City", which I knew would come from you sooner rather than later. And whats with the "Back off"? You've been watching too much US based TV. I'm being extremely careful with what I say, and how I phrase it. Nowhere did I suggest that "Julian" was anything but a model chairman. You started that procedure off with the explanatory rant to Lionel about my percieved intentions. Now go to the TV and put on 'Faith for Life', probably by the Rev. John Parkinson of Kenton, that'll calm you down. Dont forget to unplug yourself from the wall though?
Bitter and twisted I certainly am not unlike you.

You push the limits of what you can get away with on here , you are a troll pure and simple in fact I cant remember the last time you gave OUR club any credit whatsoever.

What's the matter did you ring Julian to offer your services as a goalkeeping expert only to put the phone back on the hook because Julian was laughing so loudly ?

Many people have you sussed on here !

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought it was Punch and Judy. Who's Richard and Judy : two kangaroos?
You could look em up online Mike but to be frank, I wouldn't bother.

IndoMike

You could look em up online Mike but to be frank, I wouldn't bother.
Doesn't sound promising - I'll give it a miss

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I think you have a problem with obsessive happy clapping,
Serious question Do you want the club to remain a small club in Devon ?
I'll have a go at the club when I feel its right to do so and have done previously , But to have a go at OUR chairman for little reason is just stupid , I would rather you came out with the real reason instead of trying to find fault when there is none.

Seems very strange that you feel this strongly against Julian and yet have only recently signed up on here to air your grievances ? Tell you what if you feel that strongly put your name forward for a place on the trust board next time around and put it to a vote ?

As far as I can tell you seem to be in a minority where Julian is concerned as is evident by the numerous people on here defending him !

As for your question I want us to be the best we can be within our confines.

Northern Red

So how long do you want Tagg in a well paid job that he himself Has admitted he is not up to doing properly ?