• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tagg Must Go

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Let's make ECFC great again!

We're gonna build a wall to keep the Argyle out...and they're gonna pay for it.
Feck that SRJ i'll chuck some money in for starters ......... But then we'll have to leave a little bit open to bring back 3 points next year !!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Four current directorships according to Companies House:
So I was a little bit right lol.

robchave

Why should a Chairman of a fans-owned club put money in? If you want to change the model and bring in a sugar daddy, then different story. Prey tell who is the millionaire you've got lined up who wants to pump his hard earned into ECFC?

Northern Red

This isn't the first time you have directed vitriol at Julian Tagg. You haven't mentioned any specific issues you feel he has failed on therefore there's clearly a personal issue that's driving this. For the sake of balance could you please outline exactly what Julian Tagg has done to offend you or how he has slighted you. Then and only then can any of us make a reasonable contribution to this topic.
He is the chairman of our club, what has he done to move us forward as a club ? Take a look at our rugby club & you will see a well run ambitious club.

Tagg is simply not the right person to move our club forward or do you think he is ?

Coventry have a new kit for Wembley,That fans are buying them in huge numbers at £45 a shirt making a tidy profit, Guess what we have a black tshirt & a red n white jester hat, surely that's bad management from the chairman & board.

I would like to see mr tagg go as whatever he is paid is way too much.

Red Bill

I have absolutely no problem with JT. The £45K he's paid is peanuts for a senior executive. As far as I'm concerned he's someone with City running through his veins who works tirelessly for the club, and deserves a huge amount of credit for his championing the academy that has brought us in millions that we had no other way of raising.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why can't we just look forward to Wembley, get behind the manager, the coaching staff and the players ?

Plenty of time for threads such as this one later if they are felt necessary.

(facepalm)

tonykellowfan

I have absolutely no problem with JT. The £45K he's paid is peanuts for a senior executive. As far as I'm concerned he's someone with City running through his veins who works tirelessly for the club, and deserves a huge amount of credit for his championing the academy that has brought us in millions that we had no other way of raising.
Agree with this 100%.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Coventry have a new kit for Wembley,That fans are buying them in huge numbers at £45 a shirt making a tidy profit

In a statement, the Sky Blues Chief Executive Dave Boddy said "Having been unable to obtain new replacements of the existing kit, we have had to source a one-off shirt from our kit supplier for the play-off final."

It is understood that this season's kit - a simple, sky blue number - was ordered in bulk in February 2017 and has sold well throughout the campaign.
With a large minimum order needed for more stock, the club decided to commission a one-off kit.

The main reason for Coventry having this one off kit is because they ran out of their normal kit ..... same as City did before Thursday nights game !

It also seems this one off kit isn't going down too well with quite a lot of their fans calling it a rip off to the fans at £45 each for something they haven't worn in the normal season. A t shirt for a £5 doesn't seem that bad if people want to show their support for ECFC without having to fork out £45 for a shirt that may never see the light of day again.

haka

Coventry have a new kit for Wembley,That fans are buying them in huge numbers at £45 a shirt making a tidy profit, Guess what we have a black tshirt & a red n white jester hat, surely that's bad management from the chairman & board.
Coventry fans are just thrilled with the way their club has been run, aren't they?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let's hope after he spends the day at Wembley with his freeloaders that he does the decent thing & resigns.

Off the pitch we are a joke, how does he warrant the money he gets from the club,We need a chairman who puts money in not take it out.
We really need a tony rowe ambitious type taking over or someone who can move us from a village run club into a decent run league team on & off the pitch.
As the title says let's hope mr tagg resigns after Wembley so we can move forward either in L1 or L2

UTC
Why can't you just enjoy the moment instead of starting stupid threads like this love or hate Mr Tagg you cannot question what he has done for this club over a period of years and seen us through some of our worst moments.
How you can say we are a joke off the pitch is beyond me :
Fantastic Training Facilities
A productive Academy
Ground Redevelopment replacing an annual fire hazard and giving us a decent away end at last
Kids Zone
A slick ticketing system

There is only one Joke on this thread