• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Swindon tickets

samwise

What's going on with these then? Are they available from the club reception before the game? Is it all 'pay on the gate'? If there is a choice, is there a price difference? How much will they be?

I cannot find the answers to those questions anywhere, and the game is only 5 days away! :S

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I thought it was all pay on the day. I'll dig out Neil's Exiles e-mail...

Confirmed - yes, pay on the day, prices: Adult £22, 60+ £15, 16-20 £15, U16s £9.

Sadly I don't think I can pass for either 16-20 or 60+ (for a couple of years anyway).

sirhc

samwise

brilliant, thanks for that.

Might try and get away with being a 16-20 year old, I get ID'd every bloody time I try to buy booze so fingers crossed it works both ways!

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone know where we will be sitting? Last time it was the end of the North Stand, to the side of the pitch, but that was over 10 years ago, IIRC. The seats behind the goal are uncovered. Do we get a choice between the two?

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought it was all pay on the day. I'll dig out Neil's Exiles e-mail...

Confirmed - yes, pay on the day, prices: Adult £22,
I would have thought they may have reduced the prices a little...£22 is steep in this league & with the game being live on TV is likely to knock a few off the crowd..I don't think i will be swelling the coffers of The County Ground this season.A pity because i was looking forward to my first visit since 1977...Not that it was enjoyable,a heavy defeat & being chased all over the town(i was very nippy when i was 16!)

Last edited:

samwise

Swindon season ticket holders get to bring a mate for a fiver. Not a bad deal that, it'd be nice if City did that offer for one game a season but I suppose it would only pay if the game was being televised.

sirhc

Anyone know where we will be sitting? Last time it was the end of the North Stand, to the side of the pitch, but that was over 10 years ago, IIRC. The seats behind the goal are uncovered. Do we get a choice between the two?

According to the Football Ground Guide, away fans are still situated as you said in the corner alongside the pitch. Although, it appears that if there is sufficient demand, the uncovered seats behind the goal are used.

Apparently 1200 can fit on the side, so that should do for us.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/swindon_town/

exeips

Thanks to The Sun offer I've already paid £19.50 for my family to get in on Monday instead of the £62 it would have cost! With the game being on Sky I can see a lot of people not travelling at those prices.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Swindon season ticket holders get to bring a mate for a fiver. Not a bad deal that, it'd be nice if City did that offer for one game a season but I suppose it would only pay if the game was being televised.
Hmmmm...*puts in call to Swindon ST-holder mate*