• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Swindon matchday thread

C0CK-N0SE

1-0 City HT, playing well. Quality goal by Dunne, think we might be a little under pressure 2nd half!!!

southamptongrecian

http://iraqgoals.tv/ch1.html

The stream isn't great but it doesn't involve any work
thats what Im watching, but cant get any sound.

Professional job so far.
First 10-15 mins in second half is vital to keep them out.
Swindon have only lost 2 at home all season, and we've only won 2 away so this would be a mega shock result, but lets not get carried away hey!
UTC.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Thanks so much for the live stream links. It's really good to watch City live - first time in I don't know how many years! :) :) :)

C0CK-N0SE

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great first half!
As much as it gives me heart-attacks watching us play the ball out from the back it's been a performance of confidence.
The real pressure will come when they equalize (going into whinging to victory mode now) and will we be able to stand up to it.
We don't throw bodies forward as it is so I think it'll be a backs to the wall next 45.
Interestingly the Sky commentator said Swindon have never come back to win a game at the County ground this year when they've gone behind.

Even a point would be huge!!!

Last edited:
for a decent stream use livescorehunter.com
2 decent flash streams.

pct333

Great score so far but Harley and Corr need to up their games.

STFC

Swindon fan in peace. You lot look really good, and I'm getting a bit worried about this. How on earth are you down near the bottom?

After watching Colchester's hoofball merchants on Saturday, it's nice to see two teams trying to play football.

All the best for the rest of the season, after tonight of course.

Boston Red

Make no mistake, this half is going to be a huge test. One thing that may help is that this is a MUST win game for Swindon and they are playing under pressure. I'm going to say that we haven't seen the end of the goals yet...