• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Swindon away...

DaveB

I did a bit of looking around and apparently there is a big Tesco nearby which i'll head to first.
I was going to go for that too, quick google did find that they might be keen on clamping football parkers, so will take the city sticker out of the car! Failing that £5 at the school round the corner.

pitty

I used to live in swindon and just behind the county ground there is a tesco where everyone parks, well the majority and theres allways space and to get to the ground you just follow the crowd. takes 2 minutes. easy!

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
I used to live in swindon and just behind the county ground there is a tesco where everyone parks, well the majority and theres allways space and to get to the ground you just follow the crowd. takes 2 minutes. easy!
Is there a risk of clamping mate?

pitty

not at all. tesco dont care who parks there, dont have parking attendants. if not, before the magic roundabout, which is 5 roundabouts in one, theres a larger roundabout and housing estate and cars are allways parked around there. loads of space. the swindon car park will be filled with the sky lorries and equiptment.

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Couple of options:

1. Park along Shrivenham Road - easy walk then down to the Ground.

2. I would avoid Tesco's but you should be ok in the "GoOutdoor" outlet opposite. Head down Colbourne Street and then turn left at the bottom onto the main road. Keep going into County Road and then you are there.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Finished the vital piece of work I had to do today, so can head to Swindon with a clear conscience later...

Only problem is, a dodgy throat means my voice has completely gone, so I may not be very vocal tonight - yesterday playing for the Bauys my voice ranged from Barry White to Mariah Carey with little in between!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
How many City do you reckon will be there?

400?

pitty

594 officially went!

parked in tesco from 2pm was fine.

Just started to feel my feet again, so dont worry.