• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Swindon 1st Feb

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Another batch of 500 again? I take it the open seated stand is now open for us.
That was my understanding as of Friday.

londonboy80

Update from the club last night on social media confirming first 1000 have sold out and the next batch coming will be tickets for behind the goal. Pay on the day will also be available

Attachments

grecIAN Harris

I don't do away days very often but will be doing this one.

grecian55

Really annoyed at the timings of our trips to the mid-west. Had Swindon and FGR been switched round it's conceivable I might have been able to go to both - Swindon clashes with our annual lads hiking weekend in Stroud. My suggestion that we do our hike around the industrial estates of Swindon this year fell on deaf ears.
Jason ,in answer to your "Where were you on Easter Saturday 1993 "? i was stood in the Devonport End at Home Park Plymuff with my Father-in Law and 2 mates, grinning from ear to ear and trying not to let anyone in the vicinity know that i supported City ,as we were walking back to the car after we bumped into some Plymouth fans i knew from our area of North Devon and had to pretend we were sickened by the result and "better luck next week " was said to them whilst being eyed -up by a local nutter who had painted his jack russell dog with Green stripes of paint on his white fur coat ,and told us he was "Trained to sniff out Exeter self gratificationers " ..................Takes all sorts :unsure:

ECFC89

I would be so so so grateful if everyone could put the feelers out for a side stand ticket! I know plenty are available for the uncovered section but I've been a fool and not bought mine in advance while everyone I'm going with has already got there's. Will be very grateful.
PM me
Thanks in advance

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I also was in Devonport end 'under cover' that day - what a great time to be a Grecian ! Like you I walked thru unhappy Gargoylites trying not to scream like Bally. Sadly I've got a Jack Russel but the good news is that today he wears a Red n White coat when sh1ting in Central Park - the mark of our Academy I believe !
I can only apologise for our "county cousins" abusing Jack Russels in the manner you describe - next time we should report then to the RSPCA ! UTC

Red Devon

I would be so so so grateful if everyone could put the feelers out for a side stand ticket! I know plenty are available for the uncovered section but I've been a fool and not bought mine in advance while everyone I'm going with has already got there's. Will be very grateful.
PM me
Thanks in advance
There was a post on one of the FB groups yesterday with someone wanting to swap tickets for behind the goal...don’t ask me who it was though.

CITY CASUAL

Clap clap from me & i am taking my future stepson to his first every away match! He is so buzzing for it!

i8cornwall

Really looking forward to this now, hopefully we can take a similar number down to home park in March!

exeter-loyal

Really looking forward to this now, hopefully we can take a similar number down to home park in March!
If the old bill let us!!