• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Swearing at Leeds

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
It happened at several matches last year I believe. I don't work on that stand so I can't say for sure.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wonder if they ask for ID for anyone who has falsely bought an U16 ticket when they are older than that *-)
I'd hope so, and I'd hope anyone who has falsely bought one is refused entry

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
It happened at several matches last year I believe. I don't work on that stand so I can't say for sure.
Not when I was there it hasn't, unless it happened in the PSF's i couldn't make, and the couple home games I missed near the beginning of the season

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not when I was there it hasn't
Or perhaps you just didn't see it?

Grecian2K

And, for their goal kicks at our end

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
You're not particularly good
aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR

sheepshead

the stewards at ER are very strict and backed up by men in black suits who are backed up by the police,they treat the away fans the same as the home and make you sit down more so at that end of the ground.refuse to sit when told will result in ejection.they even stopped using the front 4 rows in the south stand as people in those seats said they had to stand to see so everyone behind them stood.also big ejectors of those that they think have ad to much to drink,swearing is hit and miss deends where your sat as to the right of the cheese wedge (SE corner)is the family stand,you will be sharring the south stand with leeds where a block of seats will be netted for segragation.
just be carefull and enjoy your visit dont let some pig headed steward spoil it.

also there will be a minutes applause before kick off to remember those that have died in the last year,sumat we do first home game of new season.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
And, for their goal kicks at our end

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
You're not particularly good
aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR
Now that could work :D

Poultice

also there will be a minutes applause before kick off to remember those that have died in the last year,sumat we do first home game of new season.
Is that Leeds fans that have died, football fans in general, or everybody in the world ?

sheepshead

it started with the forces's and has extended to them and anyone you know

LOG

Omar Bongo died recently.