• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Supporters game March 22nd

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
*makes notes*

Red the Paper

Banned
It still burns your legs if you play in goals. Its also not very wide which would restrict my flying wingers.
I remember playing against Everton Supporters Club before a match many years ago on an artificial pitch (one of first in Country), which was used by Everton FC...it was crap...was like carpet with rolls in it. We won 5 nil and the Everton Supporters were awful.

Harriers Fans Team

Looking forward to our trip on the 22nd. Hopefully you can find a pitch to give us a game.

manc grecian

It shouldnt be a problem mate. Once we have got our defeat out of the way tonight i will sort it out.

Should have some new by the end of the week.

Brian Moore

I remember playing against Everton Supporters Club before a match many years ago on an artificial pitch (one of first in Country), which was used by Everton FC...it was crap...was like carpet with rolls in it. We won 5 nil and the Everton Supporters were awful.
Everton supporters club - was it 5 a side?

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Manc, just got the all clear to have the 22nd March off!!! im in.

manc grecian

Good news. Its good to have a nucleus of the squad available. Looks like you will be leading the line again.

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good news. Its good to have a nucleus of the squad available. Looks like you will be leading the line again.
Good good Boss! enjoyed it up front last night.

manc grecian

Have to wait til next week for an answer from the Uni and the Council. Have just been on the phone to Nigel Mansell at Woodbury but the people i need to speak to arent available.

Lets have a sweepstake on how much it costs to hire his "premiership standard pitch".

Winner gets some "treatment" of Nursey.

I'll book it under Justin Walker if its reasonable.

B

Barmy Grecian

Have to wait til next week for an answer from the Uni and the Council. Have just been on the phone to Nigel Mansell at Woodbury but the people i need to speak to arent available.

Lets have a sweepstake on how much it costs to hire his "premiership standard pitch".

Winner gets some "treatment" of Nursey.

I'll book it under Justin Walker if its reasonable.

i will be available for then if you need me :)