• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Supporters game March 22nd

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
After Jean Jeannies scouting report on the FLYBE team I'm already feeling the pressure.

I just plead for a bit of time. Lose the next one and i expect to receive the dreaded vote of confidence.

Brian Moore

Manc, you'd better hope that their fans team manager hasnt a temper on him like the actual Harriers first team manager, mind you if he does at least it wont spoil your good looks.

Antony Moxey

I just plead for a bit of time.
I'm happy to give until the end of next season at least - you need time to build your own team and ship out the rubbish you inherited. However, you know how fickle some fans cans be.

I'm with you all the way, in Manc we trust.

manc grecian

I have been doing a bit of digging and apparently they are sh*t hot on their own patch but dont travel well.

Harriers Fans Team

I have sent you an e mail manc.

I have also sent you a link to our website so that you can check our away form out. ;)

Hopefully we can arrange a game. Looking forward to it.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, at one stage it looked like I might be down in Deb'n for this weekend in which case a temporary transfer from the all-conquering (ahem...) Exeter Exiles Bauys team could have happened...instead I'm down next weekend, so my silky skills won't be available (unless Altrincham bring enough for a game!).

manc grecian

Assuming you were picked Jason ;)

grecIAN Harris

I'm guessing it's a Saturday so that will count me out. I don't pick and choose my games like Bow's Jan Molby. ;)

StroudGrecian

Manc, you'd better hope that their fans team manager hasnt a temper on him like the actual Harriers first team manager, mind you if he does at least it wont spoil your good looks.
Could you get Leelam to play as a ringer?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Assuming you were picked Jason ;)
Behave. Given the comments on my performance by the oppo players and the Ref last Sunday I'd expect to be the first name on the teamsheet!