• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sunderland fan requesting help to play joke on Newcastle fans

Safc dave

Take no notice of him son, Drake spends all his time lurking for opportunities like this. He actually wants to be a red, dreams about it in fact, but his dad won't let him. :D
Haha...I thought it strange that he was lurking on rivals forums.
Hopefully the red n whites will upset his fathers family tomorrow ( quietly confident).

CityTillIDie

Haha...I thought it strange that he was lurking on rivals forums.
Hopefully the red n whites will upset his fathers family tomorrow ( quietly confident).
haha hopefully :)

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
As a stopgap 'I can confirm that there were were no happy Geordies at St James Park in 1981 despite a convincing home win'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5tOe0gbLsc

MikeGrecian

It appears that the Toon Army have got themselves somewhat upset according to the news.

Safc dave

It appears that the Toon Army have got themselves somewhat upset according to the news.
Shame as some of my best mates are Newcastle fans they are embarrased and disgusted at the actions of these hooligans.
Unfortunately they will be tarred with the same brush as these morons. As a Sunderland I can tell you most Newcastle fans are decent people and true football fans. Takes the gloss of what has been a historic victory for us.

CityTillIDie

Shame as some of my best mates are Newcastle fans they are embarrased and disgusted at the actions of these hooligans.
Unfortunately they will be tarred with the same brush as these morons. As a Sunderland I can tell you most Newcastle fans are decent people and true football fans. Takes the gloss of what has been a historic victory for us.
It is a shame, well done for the victory tho mate :)

MikeGrecian

The media's going to have a field day after the weekends hooligan troubles.However well done on the victory although i hope you realise Di Canio's only killing time until he lands his dream job here in the striped part of Devon.;)[ecfc]

CityTillIDie

here in the striped part of Devon.;)[ecfc]
Is there any other part of devon? :)

exeterrobbo5

Will do i will post it on here :)
im looking forward to you doing this especially after sundays result.

CityTillIDie

I am very sorry but I cannot go to Saturdays game (Family issue) :( meaning I cant do the message, sorry once again I am sure someone else will be willing to do it :)