• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sunderland fan requesting help to play joke on Newcastle fans

Safc dave

Hi Exeter fans,
I was hoping that you could help me in playing a little joke on our arch rivals Newcastle United.
Last night they played Benfica in the Europa league, Newcastle fans took a photo of some Benfica fans holding up a sign saying "I can confirm there are no mackems (Sunderland fans) at the real stadium of light." Then displayed it on face book.
It would be great if we could get a photo of Exeter fans holding up a sign saying " I can confirm there are no Geordies at the real St James Park" it would be even better if we could do it before Sundays derby with them.
If anyone is interested please get in touch.
Cheers Safc Dave (fellow red n white)

drake

Hi Exeter fans,
I was hoping that you could help me in playing a little joke on our arch rivals Newcastle United.
Last night they played Benfica in the Europa league, Newcastle fans took a photo of some Benfica fans holding up a sign saying "I can confirm there are no mackems (Sunderland fans) at the real stadium of light." Then displayed it on face book.
It would be great if we could get a photo of Exeter fans holding up a sign saying " I can confirm there are no Geordies at the real St James Park" it would be even better if we could do it before Sundays derby with them.
seeing my fathers side of the family dwell in Newcastle I concur that you mackems are as desperate as my family accuse. ;)
But I wont hold that against you as it is still a very good bit of banter and , what should I know im not even a greaser.
Tbh I think you'd be hard pushed to get any rise from these sorry fans at the moment. It took em a week to prepare sh*** blue squares for theor visit to us. <sneer>
And my words have Bourne out dave, im the first to reply to you and im a "greenie" :D

Safc dave

seeing my fathers side of the family dwell in Newcastle I concur that you mackems are as desperate as my family accuse. ;)
But I wont hold that against you as it is still a very good bit of banter and , what should I know im not even a greaser.
Tbh I think you'd be hard pushed to get any rise from these sorry fans at the moment. It took em a week to prepare sh*** blue squares for theor visit to us. <sneer>
And my words have Bourne out dave, im the first to reply to you and im a "greenie" :D
Thanks for the reply Drake, I won't hold it against you that your fathers family follow the skunks either, hopefully someone will come forward and help in a bit of friendly banter. I thought this was a Exeter City fans forum?? Not sure why a Pilgrim is on it. You would never catch a Mackem on a NUFC forum or vice versa. Never the less you are right so far no one seems interested shame it would be a laugh, a lot of Newcaste fans don't even know that there is another (the original) St James Park. C'mon Exeter fans let them know that they stole it from you and the fact you play in Red & White stripes makes it even better.

CityTillIDie

Next home game me n my mates will do it unfortunately cant do it before sunday :( Can you link the benfica fans doing it?

CityTillIDie

Last edited:

Safc dave

Yeah that's the pic mate, would love it if you can do the same for us cheers!

CityTillIDie

Yeah that's the pic mate, would love it if you can do the same for us cheers!
Will do i will post it on here :)

Safc dave

Nice one mate!

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hi Exeter fans,
Come on The Toon!! Paulo can't keep you up y'know!!! (To the usual Di Canio tune).

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Take no notice of him son, Drake spends all his time lurking for opportunities like this. He actually wants to be a red, dreams about it in fact, but his dad won't let him. :D