• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taylor for PM ?
No chance he's too honest!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like the 2 X Grecian Matts aren't thinking of City

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Next week could be like London buses if Matt gets what he wants/ expects judging by his comments and the BBC article. Just shows he recognises we need more bodies unlike some who think it’d be fine to use the youngsters to fill in.

Really hope we’re not let down again by parent clubs. If all goes well, we will have a squad more than capable of being mid table.

Arthur Davey

Alex bass signing.
...I reckon he'll be something special...🍺

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster

IndoMike

On a serious note , I reckon if Captain Birdseye gets out early tomorrow we’ll land Bass , I feel it in my water , Fry day is usually a good day.View attachment 8875
Love Frydays, me.

IndoMike

Next week could be like London buses if Matt gets what he wants/ expects judging by his comments and the BBC article. Just shows he recognises we need more bodies unlike some who think it’d be fine to use the youngsters to fill in.

Really hope we’re not let down again by parent clubs. If all goes well, we will have a squad more than capable of being mid table.
Love the optimism.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Today is the 108th anniversary of our match against Brazil and as the SM guys haven't mentioned it I'm assuming they're putting together montage videos for our new signings.
Here you go

Phil Sayers

There is a time and a plaice for carp fish puns but the summer transfer thread is not it. I have just about haddock enough of this cods-wallop! :mad:

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
There is a time and a plaice for carp fish puns but the summer transfer thread is not it. I have just about haddock enough of this cods-wallop! :mad:
Oh shut your fish cake ole !