• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer transfer targets

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
haven't checked their recent games and stats, but surprised they are playing so low down, especially Constable.

Willow, did you mean playing for or against us?
Constable has apparently been given a £2k per week contract at Eastleigh. Way to good for that league but money talks

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
You can track the arrivals and departures from each league 2 club here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfers/10850294/League-Two-Summer-Transfers-2014.html

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would worry about the accuracy of these reports as Portsmouth appear to have signed Danny Hollands from.................Portsmouth...rather than Charlton Atletic

denzil

Back to the OP - NO ONE at all !!!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Jack Midson joins James Constable at £astleigh. Sure we will be seeing them in a few seasons.
2 strikers who would walk into our side , both going into non league football - madness.

Also I see Freddie Eastwood has been released by Southend another who would walk into our side.

grecIAN Harris

2 strikers who would walk into our side , both going into non league football - madness.

Also I see Freddie Eastwood has been released by Southend another who would walk into our side.
Freddie Eastwood is ancient and hasn't exactly set the world alight of goal in recent years.

Red Monster

6 goals for a play-off side and would want 2k+ a week no thanks.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster

Walking into our side isn't that tricky though.... I've just seen a dead pigeon by the side of the road that would probably be better than anything we have up front.... Mind you, Tisdale would probably play the dead pigeon out wide, or on his own, or anything else not to its strengths,

Saint James

Credy, are you saying that if you were in their boots you would turn down an offer that was around twice the level we can afford and move to the other end of the country just to stay at League Two level?

mammooman

No idea if he's been mentioned but i'd like to see Shwan Jalal between the sticks at SJP after being released by Bournemouth.