• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sub the sub

Sarcy Sid

I know Tis is good with tactical substitutions but seemed a bit strange to bring McNish on then take him off again? I suppose he wanted to go all out for the winner by trying a more atacking formation for the end of the game. Dont think Tis saw it but McNish looked well naffed off as he chucked his top on the bench when he came off. Thought he may have brought Logie on at the end. He must have been ready as he spent most of the match warming up on the touchline!!;)

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know Tis is good with tactical substitutions but seemed a bit strange to bring McNish on then take him off again? I suppose he wanted to go all out for the winner by trying a more atacking formation for the end of the game. Dont think Tis saw it but McNish looked well naffed off as he chucked his top on the bench when he came off. Thought he may have brought Logie on at the end. He must have been ready as he spent most of the match warming up on the touchline!!;)
I think the Artur injury scuppered any Logie time today.

Grecian2K

Thought he may have brought Logie on at the end. He must have been ready as he spent most of the match warming up on the touchline!!;)
ermm. Given that he had to use his third substitution to swap keeper, surely any attempt to subsequently bring Logie on would have guaranteed a points DEDUCTION?

Sarcy Sid

He could have brought him on instead of O'Flynn, or is Logie so far down the pecking order now that this was never going to happen?

Alistair20000

He could have brought him on instead of O'Flynn, or is Logie so far down the pecking order now that this was never going to happen?
The Cheese has made it pretty clear that Offline is his preferred striker to lead the line.

Sarcy Sid

Thought that Logie could have been a target for our long balls and a nod on for Nards or Taylor. Our front line lacked a bit in aeriel prowess particularly when up against the likes of Michalik. I think now that Logie's got something to prove he'll come good given the chance again, although I'm sure others will disagree!

DJH2005

I think the Artur injury scuppered any Logie time today.
It certainly appeared to throw a spanner in the works. Hamstring I guess?

FAN-TATIC

It certainly appeared to throw a spanner in the works. Hamstring I guess?
Groin strain, I think. A reoccurrence of an injury Artur had earlier this year?

What happened to Matt Oakely? He had an attempted shot on goal blocked by a tackle and went off shortly afterwards.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I noticed at Shefield Logie spent alot of time running up and down the line and kept looking back at the bench.

Shouldn't this thread be called 'Subway sub the Subway sub'?