• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Strong Rumour

Danbfc

Well today as I was doing my shopping, Fruit and Vedge day so I went to my local grocers for some bananas. He's a top guy, great bananas too. Anyway he's cousin is George Elokobi, Wolves left back formerly on loan at Colchester. He's signing for us on Loan for 6 month next week apparently.

Just thought I'd let people know as it seems a strong rumour.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whats your sauce?

Danbfc

Ketchup hiya x

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well today as I was doing my shopping, Fruit and Vedge day so I went to my local grocers for some bananas. He's a top guy, great bananas too. Anyway he's cousin is George Elokobi, Wolves left back formerly on loan at Colchester. He's signing for us on Loan for 6 month next week apparently.

Now there's a fruity rumour....the grape vine is buzzing!

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
That is tosh, my mate's wife's auntie's nephew who is related to George's cousin's brother said he was signing for Havant and Waterlooville?

Just for RaWZ: FFS WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH ECFC!!!??? MODS, MOVE THIS THREAD!!!

Danbfc

Mate I didn't mention any grapes, I only bought Bananas and a few oranges..

DevonSent

Agreed, a real peach of a rumour.

Grecian1987

Dan,

By "us", do you mean ECFC? I ask because your name is Danbfc... I smell a rat :)

Call me cynical...

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Havant and Waterlooville

Now that's a fine PEAR of fine (non-league) clubs

Danbfc

Dan-before christ. Well that's what it was supposed to mean, I see how it could mean different though. Never had problems on other messageboards. Sorry about that, Grecian1987.