• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Strengthening next season!

pitty

If we are to stay up where do you feel we need to strenghten as i feel we have a very good base for turning into a good league 1 side next season.

I feel we need a out and out goalscorer, 20 goal a season striker would be lovely....we would probably look on loan to a premiership.

Hopefully we dont sell, i fear harley may be getting some interest with his goals.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Some wingers would be lovely :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Some wingers would be lovely :)
And less whingers.

Redporky21

A left sided defender who can play CB and LB, heath maybe the answer though.
I think our midfield of Harley, Sercs, Dunne and Noble will be quality next season if Harley will get stuck in a little bit more.
Some better strikers though

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
At the moment I am more worried about who we would lose. It has taken ages to get the midfield right but all of a sudden they look like they could be saleable assets to any club with 400-500K burning a hole in their pockets. I would be happy to see a striker clear out, but that's hardly going to balance the books. Even with Troy fit again, we are at least one CB down (to replace Seaborne) and another to replace King Edwards.

Overall, with players leaving/ retiring, its probably too early to speculate. It will no doubt also depend on which division we are in. Its too early to take survival for granted.

Cider

Job to do yet.

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
I'm only discussing this once I know what league we are in next year. We don't need much though.

Pobbop

Job to do yet.
This.

Yet hope we bring in about 4 or 5 different attacking options please, whichever division we're in[ecfc]

pitty

james constable at oxford is a very good striker, where is chris zebrowski these days? both i played with at cirencester academy.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
james constable at oxford is a very good striker, where is chris zebrowski these days? both i played with at cirencester academy.
But you didn't keep in touch?