• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stewards

FAN-TATIC

Debates, don't bite back to hard and no need to refer to me as ECFCT, me and you both know we're beyond that.
Banter young man, just banter! Oh and it's 'TOO hard' not "TO hard" sonny. You should have listened to teacher a bit more!

Last edited:

ECFC traveller

Banter young man, just banter! Oh and it's 'TOO hard' not "TO hard" sonny. You should have ]listened to teachera bit more!
To >A< teacher would that be Fanny?

Also, do not correct my command of English (Yes I know I have done it back to you, but karma is a person)

Spelling and grammar: we all want to read well-written debate on these forums, but mistakes do happen - please don't reply to threads just to correct people's command of English. Not only is it irrelevant to the thread, it can be offensive.

www.exeweb.com/forums/announcement.php?f=17

Last edited:

JBK94

Also, do not correct my command of English (Yes I know I have done it back to you, but karma is a person)

Spelling and grammar: we all want to read well-written debate on these forums, but mistakes do happen - please don't reply to threads just to correct people's command of English. Not only is it irrelevant to the thread, it can be offensive.

Cross-posting: please do not post a thread to more than one forum. Cross-postings will be deleted.

ECFC traveller

Cross-posting: please do not post a thread to more than one forum. Cross-postings will be deleted.
Are you aware of what a post and a thread is John? I posted a similar post, on different threads which the rules have nothing against I'm afraid..

JBK94

Are you aware of what a post and a thread is John? I posted a similar post, on different threads which the rules have nothing against I'm afraid..
Can you link me to a definition for them both then?

FAN-TATIC

Now who is biting too hard sonny! Follow your own advice little one.

ECFC traveller

Now who is biting too hard sonny! Follow your own advice little one.
Sorry Fanny, will try harder in future ;)

Good bye and I will see you on the coach to Orient no doubt.

ECFC traveller

Can you link me to a definition for them both then?
A thread is the title of the thing for example on this thread it's "Stewards" a post is what I'm posting right now, and a forum is for example "The world on well street" or "The Social Club"

No links needed John.

FAN-TATIC

Sorry Fanny, will try harder in future ;)

Good bye and I will see you on the coach to Orient no doubt.
Good night little fellow. Going to have to disappoint you with the Orient trip. Driving to my daughter's place in N London on Friday pm and taking her to the Orient game next day because she wants to see City play. See you there possibly.

ECFC traveller

Good night little fellow. Going to have to disappoint you with the Orient trip. Driving to my daughter's place in N London on Friday pm and taking her to the Orient game next day because she wants to see City play. See you there possibly.
Ahhh the shame.

Wycombe away is the next away game after that isn't it? Boxing day? Or am I missing one or 2 out haha