• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stewards

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not particulary or is this some kind of whoosh?
Chalk him up as a satisfied customer :D

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't we share stewards with Plymouth & Torquay though?
No, several stewards used to do both when we were both in the league and fixtures were arranged so we were at home on alternating weeks. Most, if not all, stopped doing Torquay when the Plymouth company took over as they didn't like how the new people worked. If you mean we share when we have a big gate and need reinforcements it is usually Yeovil we go to I believe, or in the case of the Monday Safe and Sound.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope and believe that you're joking.

Shame many of the others don't seem to be.
Well if I was in it to see the match I would be severely disappointed. I think I've only seen about 10 goals this year - mainly for the other teams.

Crazy Grecian

How come at some home games we have had this season, if you even had just one foot on the yellow bit on the steps you got a rollicking from the stewards, yet today and yes i can appreciate its a big crowd, the yellow area was rammed? I thought this area had to be kept clear? :S
All yellow areas must be kept clear for safety reasons, I mean for the big bank stand to get has full has it did great, but to keep the yellow stairs clear is paramount, so stewards alike and fans can get around