• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Steward injured

Sparky

Whats all this bother about stanno chants? Seems there was a problem surrounding this?

wozzer

Whats all this bother about stanno chants? Seems there was a problem surrounding this?
Notice tonight no Nicholls chants but there was at Bury,

Notice tonight no Nicholls chants but there was at Bury,
There was on the way out the ground. Must add by a small minority

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
After Reading pasoti, it's fair to say the majority are ashamed of their own fans. The club will get fined the cost will go up for the league game and no doubt for our game in April. I would like to say those idiots should be ashamed but I doubt they haven't got a braincell between em to even think rationally.

Milehousegreen

After Reading pasoti, it's fair to say the majority are ashamed of their own fans. The club will get fined the cost will go up for the league game and no doubt for our game in April. I would like to say those idiots should be ashamed but I doubt they haven't got a braincell between em to even think rationally.
Unfortunately the idiots are not proper fans and only turn up for the derby games, or games where they can cause trouble.

It then gets put onto fans who turn up every week, and the club itself.

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Perhaps it would be good to read that Exeter fans are ashamed of some of their fans.

Alan Nichols songs, plus the one about BWP's mother, were nothing to be proud of Shaz.

Oli

Not so sure. Rarely happens.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Not quite true.

A 'crew' of Exeter City 'fans' rushed into the Golden Hind, and attacked non football fans.

Apparently they've all been apprehended.

We've scumbags on both sides, most of us know that.
Thanks for that, Porkus, I'm happy to look at info from all sides. That said, your last line is unnecessary ...

Oli

Perhaps it would be good to read that Exeter fans are ashamed of some of their fans.

Alan Nichols songs, plus the one about BWP's mother, were nothing to be proud of Shaz.
Nichols ok fair enough. But why are SWP mum ones so bad? Is there a story I don't know?

IJN

Is it, we both have? Or do you deny that?