• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage v Exeter City Matchday Thread

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Hey! It's just a technological blip. Easily resolved. Start another matchday thread ... [y]

Last edited:

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Too late now I'm afraid Rae, we're doomed.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
No STURTZ, not too late. Remember Alistair's Law : Where more than one match day thread is in existence the closest - but after - 0000hrs is the true thread.

Or summit like that ... :)

PeteUSA

No STURTZ, not too late. Remember Alistair's Law : Where more than one match day thread is in existence the closest - but after - 0000hrs is the true thread.

Or summit like that ... :)
Well I'm not doing it, people will be saying I'm a miserable f*cker!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Okay, I'll bite the bullet. Give me a sec ...

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Phew. Done. Sanity is restored. Well, my version of it anyway ... :)

LOG

F*ck it. Last minute decision. I 'm going. See you there losers.

DevonDiamond

Backed you guys tomorrow (today) - fact is Stevenage didn't even beat Macclesfield opening day last year with all the 'bloody hell, we're here' joy of facing the big boys of...Macclesfield. Being in League One shouldn't make Broadhall Way...Lamex Stadium...a fortress of mythical power.

Plus, read some great stat about them only beating one of the top eight at home last season, you can make a good case that they are s**t, so hopefully you back that up!

Best of luck to those making the journey, be sure to have a go at Westley for me and all the Rushden fans attending our first ever pre-season game - otherwise I might have been joining you to get some much needed football action.

Last edited:

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Woooooooh!!! Here we go! Here's hoping to Westley the person moaning on Sky Sports about 5pm about a 97th minute penalty which denies Satanage a point.
Come on You Grecians!!!

pyder

To USA Pete

Cheers mate, thanks

Pyder