• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage Prediction

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
3-2 to The City

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully lightening doesn't strike twice! https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38197711

Legohead

Banned
Listening to local radio today i can definitely say that Chesterfield are going to be taking this game deadly seriously. I am reasonably confident that Wycombe won't win. They might get a draw but i think they are in for a hard game tomorrow.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Listening to local radio today i can definitely say that Chesterfield are going to be taking this game deadly seriously. I am reasonably confident that Wycombe won't win. They might get a draw but i think they are in for a hard game tomorrow.
I hope so. If Chesterfield do get a result, their fans would surely be so frustrated that they win when they can’t stay up. There must be something rotten in the club to do back to back relegations

Legohead

Banned
I hope so. If Chesterfield do get a result, their fans would surely be so frustrated that they win when they can’t stay up. There must be something rotten in the club to do back to back relegations
Think on a par with the rot that has swept through Torquay and you'd be in the right ball park.

Rog H K

I think we'll win and take it down to the wire. Morale boosting 4-1 and a big win for Rog H-K
The next time it comes in donating to AS9. 50/1 tomorrow.

Stockleigh Hatrick tomorrow

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
City to win a close one with the usual nail biting finish and Chesterfield to win their last home game in the league 2-0.

Legohead

Banned
City to win a close one with the usual nail biting finish and Chesterfield to win their last home game in the league 2-0.
They have another against Newport on tuesday night Billy. A game in hand which has turned out to be a dead rubber in the end.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Okayyy. Hope that doesn't mean my entire perdiction is blown.