• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Steve Tully

samwise

Hats off to him today, having to play a game a couple of minutes after a minute's applause for your best mate must have been extraordinarily difficult, but he was brilliant today IMO. Bombing up and down the line, and his crossing was very good, a brilliant one for Nardiello's goal, and another great one which Golbourne probably should have buried.

Tully, you're a good lad. [y]

Grumpy Grecian

exeweb.com friend
Quite agree. Given the circumstances I thought he was magnificent and quite rightly MOM.

GG

Exehausted

Tis, who rarely singles out a player, has just said that Tully was magnificent today and he thought that it was fitting that it was Steve who headed the ball clear just as the whistle went.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed. Outstanding today and an entirely justified MoM award.

At the same time, must admit to having been slightly concerned when he picked up the ball and appeared intent on taking the penalty until O'Flynn relieved him of it.

Liam McNamara

yes tulls was great today! would of let him take the pen as he really wanted to do it for stanno. but a goals a goal. top work tully cannot fault you at all! been great for ages infact

radiogrecian

I don't think I could have coped if Tulls had got his way and stepped up for that penalty.

Sounded like he had his best game in a City shirt - Well done that man!

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Steve - you were a bloody star today - well done you on what must have been a hard day

scorch_ecfc

Tully for england :)

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently he got a bit excitable and wanted to take the penalty aswell from what I heard on the radio.

He ran the show today, an absolute star. Stanno would have been so proud of his best mate.