• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Steve Tully

Just a mention for Steve Tully's man of the match performance today. In the second half he was fantastic bombarding down the right flank and causing the wycombe fullbacks all sorts of problems, and his crossing was a constant threat, if only Barry Corr would open his eyes when he tries to head the ball.

I think Tully has been one of our most consistent performers over the last few weeks in what has been a difficult time results wise.

Keep it going Tully,

ps. great support today, fantastic atmosphere and all the travelling band of Grecians got behind the lads for 90mins, great to hear.

Up the City

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hmmm he was ok, needs to work on his crossing though (improved though it was today)

Grecian1966

Gav's you are spot on imo. Tull's has adapted well to L1 and recent performances have been excellent. His comittment is there for all to see and I hope he's offered another contract for next season.

Fred

happygrecian

Yes, good shout. Played well today and made a lot happen down his side of the pitch.

Bif fan of Tully - never seen him lacking in passion and desire, and has really stepped up to the plate well this season.

Great atmosphere today. The away support is so much more loyal and passionate than at home. At 2-0 down with 20 minutes to go everyone was still giving it 100%. Well done guys!

The Wycombe fans were gutted on their way out of the ground!

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never lacking in desire or passion.

But not sure he has enough pace or ability to play where he is being asked.

Tullys is in the form of his life.Another good game today.Im sure hes getting better each game he plays.Never backs down from a tackle,great crosser and loves the club. Must be in with a shout for fans player of the year.

In my opinion he has shown every one of those qualities in the last few games, he has been looking to overlap, he has been delivering good crosses, linking up well with sercombe in the midfield.

He has seemed to come on loads recently, and showing the ability and desire of a top full back in this league.

An often overlooked performer.

jase 07

Tullys commitment and desire are there for all to see, he loves City and plays with a big smile on his face. He is obviously happy and enjoying it, one or two of the other players could take a leaf out of his book.

samwise

Steve Tully doesn't run, he scampers! He's like a little terrier when he's bombing up the wing.

He's been brilliant in the last few games, I wasn't convinced he'd be good enough for League Two, let alone League One, but I think he's proved me wrong.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Steve Tully doesn't run, he scampers! He's like a little terrier when he's bombing up the wing.He's been brilliant in the last few games, I wasn't convinced he'd be good enough for League Two, let alone League One, but I think he's proved me wrong.
Love it and reckon you're right there. I love Tull's (but not in the same way as Lammie does ;) )

And this season he has shown commitment and passion. He had to fight for a place at the beginning of the season. He got his head down, worked hard and it paid off (no strops from him).

Whatever league we're in next year would love to see him with us for another year.