• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Steve Perryman tonight

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Unlike Tis, SP had announced he was retiring well in advance, and so was very surprised there was no official acknowledgement or presentation at the last home game, not even a mention over the dodgy tannoy.

Appears all has not been well behind the scenes for some time, and as stated above, that is a real shame.

Terryhall

You can read the posts in this thread by the people who were there Geoff. Were you there, would be interested to get your thoughts if you were?

godisagrecian

Unlike Tis, SP had announced he was retiring well in advance, and so was very surprised there was no official acknowledgement or presentation at the last home game, not even a mention over the dodgy tannoy.

Appears all has not been well behind the scenes for some time, and as stated above, that is a real shame.
Doesn't sound like Perryman (or Tis) to want their ego stroking. Glad those two are gone.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
You can read the posts in this thread by the people who were there Geoff. Were you there, would be interested to get your thoughts if you were?
I've yet to see any comments in this thread from anyone who was there.

Be shouting obscenities at school kids who have just ran through his tulips.

I think Perryman and Tisdale are best off out of football altogether. Sensitive little souls
Couldn’t be more correct. The pair have been an embarrassment of late and have done well to tarnish a lot of the good work they have done with the club.

Why did he slag off NLM? I thought the bloke was vehemently Tisdale in? Also, who else did he slag off? Super Fan Phil after their Wembley run in?

Another thing, Pete Martin, why did you close the Facebook page? Can’t hack anything with an anti Perrryman/Tisdale agenda?

Terryhall

I've yet to see any comments in this thread from anyone who was there.
My point being that if Geoff wants to know what was actually said, then those who were actually there would be the best source of info, rather than jumping to conclusions on either side of the debate.

Presumably the (now deleted?) FB posts were, at least initially, from people who were actually in attendance. Therefore in the absence of being there myself, or posts made here by anyone who was actually there to provide direct comment, the next best available source so far would be those who did directly read the FB posts that were made by those who were in attendance.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Apparently it was Al Yates he had a go at not NLM.

manc grecian

Fair tackle then

Pete Martin (CTID)

Presumably the (now deleted?) FB posts were, at least initially, from people who were actually in attendance.
No Terry, the initial post was from someone who said his wife/partner had been there. Nobody posted who was actually physically present.

There then followed a diatribe of ridiculous vitriol which resulted in myself, as group owner, for removing a few totally OTT posts, getting slated for asking people to cool it.

I just can't be arsed with the puerile crap and archived the group.

In answer to the poster who is now having a go at me on here; I started the frigging group and if posters can't be arsed to read and abide by the group's rules, then I can't be arsed to keep it going.

Terryhall

No Terry, the initial post was from someone who said his wife/partner had been there. Nobody posted who was actually physically present.

There then followed a diatribe of ridiculous vitriol which resulted in myself, as group owner, for removing a few totally OTT posts, getting slated for asking people to cool it.

I just can't be arsed with the puerile crap and archived the group.

In answer to the poster who is now having a go at me on here; I started the frigging group and if posters can't be arsed to read and abide by the group's rules, then I can't be arsed to keep it going.
Fair enough on all counts then I suppose. Could just be a storm in a teacup.