• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Steve Flack on Radio Devon way back when

pete_h

Has anyone got the link to the interview Steve Flack gave to Radio Devon (I presume it were them) in regards to our chums (^o)) Lewis and Russell?

It was posted on here a year or so ago I think, but I can't find it anywhere.

Cheers.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think you're talking about an interview conducted by Adrian Durham on Talksport.

Russell & Lewis demanded a right of reply, were given one a week later, and pretty much wrote their own suicide note.

pete_h

Think you're talking about an interview conducted by Adrian Durham on Talksport.

Russell & Lewis demanded a right of reply, were given one a week later, and pretty much wrote their own suicide note.
Ah yes! That's the one.

Anyone got a link to the Flack interview or the the Russell/Lewis.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah yes! That's the one.

I could probably find a transcript of the Russell & Lewis one - it was printed in the Echo - but it might take me a day or two. What do you want it for?!

pete_h

I could probably find a transcript of the Russell & Lewis one - it was printed in the Echo - but it might take me a day or two. What do you want it for?!
Don't worry if its an effort - its only out of interest really!!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Remember standing in for the Flack Attack one day on talksport when they couldnt get a decent connection to his phone

edindevon

Ah yes! That's the one.

Here's the Russell/Lewis interview.

http://www.badongo.com/file/2813889